Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
oxmissyxo
oxmissyxo

ever talked/met with someone with your intrest Empty ever talked/met with someone with your intrest

on Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 20:41
well,

have any of you met someone with the same intrests or same loving relationship as it is for you?

if its through friends you met someone or by some online site or even by just chatting

talking about before this forum came about and we found out about it which im thankful for

xoxo

sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

ever talked/met with someone with your intrest Empty Re: ever talked/met with someone with your intrest

on Fri 17 Nov 2017 - 2:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes, two people, both online. One hasn't spoken with me for a long time; I miss her. She wasn't in a relationship but she had feelings for a family member and wasn't sure if she should mention it, though I don't think she was going to. Hopefully she's okay, either way. I haven't heard from her in years.
My other friend I met earlier, by happenstance. She was drunk & looking for someone to talk with, which ended up being me. She'd recently started things with her sister & didn't feel like anyone would accept her, and she was pleasantly surprised I understood what she was going through. She was the first person I'd met who was in such a similar situation, though not the first I'd confided in. It was awesome, we had a lot in common and we're still close friends - though we disagree a lot too (mostly politics). I've asked her to join here, I think it'd do her some good, but she wasn't interested. Hopefully she'll come around.
And surely others too, who didn't say anything about it. There's been people I knew who thought about it, before deciding it wasn't for them. And others, who I wasn't sure, but felt like they might be.

Last edited by sleepingrain on Fri 17 Nov 2017 - 2:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)
Emolinball

ever talked/met with someone with your intrest Empty Re: ever talked/met with someone with your intrest

on Fri 1 Nov 2019 - 22:36
I would love to hear stories from ones in a relationship.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Sat 2 Nov 2019 - 1:43
Now that your membership is upgraded, you can have a look at others’ stories in the Your Story forum. They aren’t fetish material, but they are heartfelt and touching, each in its own way.

Best,
UN

on Sun 17 May 2020 - 0:08
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Not from online but a lifelong friend. She had kids at younger age than me and always noticed how she was with her late teens son. Tactile joking laughing etc. More like mates than mum son. Her confession came one afternoon she had been with boy by accident once with led to a regular thing. Her confession was during a drunken afternoon chat in her garden and her son was briefly there and saw how they interacted. I was shocked surprised. She was my life long friend and helped me through bad times. I couldn't judge and dump her friendship
I kept it quiet. My lad was a few years younger but always thought he was a heartbreaker to girls
His 18th birthday turned out a disaster. Two friends had emergency operations and his legal pub crawl was cancelled. I found that his mates had arranged a kissogram, yes they are still around. She got cancelled due to his mates were paying and couldn't due to hospitalisation
Anyway it was joked between two of us that I should rearrange it. The one that had been booked had rebooked. And jokingly I said I would do it
The kissogram was supposed to be in undies and plaster the reciever in lipstick kisses
I thought I would play prank on him at last minute. I had just got home from work and hanged from work blouse and skirt to dress. He came home from college and gave him two presents and then a card
In the card I had put a home made voucher claiming a kissogram to be claimed within an hour
I kept saying she woukd be here soon. And faked a phone call that said she had to cancel
He told me he was disappointed when time had passed. I said I would give him couple of kisses
He said OK but they sit over lap and kiss. I replied no they don't but I woukd if he wanted me to. I must add by this time I had a few wines
I pushed him onto a chair hitched my dress up and told him not to ladder my stockings
Kissed his cheeks with lipstick and his lips twice.
Long story short started kissing fully
Tho nothing more really happened other than kissing and feong boobs it started a long slow developing relayionship
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Sun 17 May 2020 - 10:42
Paula, this looks familiar. Had you posted this on Quora somewhere?

Stay safe,
UN

on Sun 17 May 2020 - 10:51
Not on quora
Never heard of it
Paulaanderson
Paulaanderson

on Tue 19 May 2020 - 10:50
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
I have met other mum's who have said how handsome their boys/sons are. But it's been way thery have said it or their actions. But nothing really confirmrd
I also know of one that ne and her have joked about boys spying peeking and joked it being naughty but erotic
She agreed and told me of two times she knew it was happening
SisterNatasha
SisterNatasha

on Tue 19 May 2020 - 10:57
I've only spoken to others online that I've known for sure. Had suspicions about some I've met for real, but no one ever told me anyting
Dag Robertson
Dag Robertson
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsHUyYyA-KJCtXD7vcuiQ1g

ever talked/met with someone with your intrest Empty Never

on Tue 19 May 2020 - 19:39
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Never,
only here have I, for the first time, externalized my feelings and desires.

I have never met anyone in real life who was involved in a blood relationship, at least that I know of course, I never looked for signs or investigated to find out (I have never felt the need to do it also for the reason that I would consider it morbid in a certain way).

In a sense, here in the forum I am an outsider, because even if I want to, I no longer have a family, I remained the last; therefore, having had no experience of any kind, nor had any dialogue with anyone about it, and I certainly will not be able to do it again tomorrow; I really don't know how helpful my support can be.

So why am I here?
I believe more than anything else to understand myself, and somehow reading your realities, somehow feeling happiness for someone who has been able to fulfill his desire (envy? maybe a little surely, but not in a negative sense). And obviously because I agree with the general principle that your and other communities try to carry on (but obviously mine can only be in moral support, not being part of your world).

Often in these last two years I find myself crying in silence sometimes only for a scene from a film, or for an image, or a memory, or for a story I read, only because they manage to bring out that emptiness that I carry inside since I was a child; but I have also isolated myself a lot from everything and everyone, has been a conscious decision related to what happened in my life and other things which I will not discuss here because it is not the correct location.

I hope to complete my artistic projects very related to the theme of this forum, which, in many ways, have become my only way of expressing myself and, in some way, also a hope of obtaining more serenity within myself.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Tue 19 May 2020 - 19:48
That”s so sad, Dag. Many of us long for partners we can never have. You”re even a stage further, longing for partners who never even existed.

For the others reading this, I”m working on an art project with Dag. (He”s doing most of the actual work. Smile ) We”ll share details when they”re ready to share.

Stay safe,
UN

oedipusbrazil likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum