Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fd00

Daughter - Father/daughter, GSA  Empty Father/daughter, GSA

Wed 13 Dec 2017 - 21:02
Hello.  I'm 56 and male, my daughter is 37 and female.  We had no contact until she was 10.  When she was 12 and entering puberty she moved in with my girlfriend and me.  My attraction was intense but I never overtly acted upon it.  I have much to discuss and work out regards the past, present and future, but based on other posts I'm guessing this is enough for an introduction.  Thank you for being here.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Daughter - Father/daughter, GSA  Empty Re: Father/daughter, GSA

Wed 13 Dec 2017 - 21:15
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome, Fd! We're all working things out here.

UN
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 0:07
You were attracted to her when she was 12? Seriously, that sounds quite disturbing to many people here, and creepy. I know you didn't act on it, and that's a good thing. But this forum isn't the right place to discuss attraction towards minors (whether current or historical), you now, it's not right. This is a support forum for people who were involved or who are involved in consensual incest where both parties are consenting adults, people who have thought about becoming involved, and people who are allies.

If I've read this wrong, please enlighten me.
Fd00

Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 2:07
I don't excuse my history, but the judgment here is a surprise. Not sure it'll be very helpful to have my worst judgments against myself re-awakened and then reinforced.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Dec 2017 - 19:06
Fd, you mentioned you have much to discuss & work out regarding your past, present, and future. I don't blame you, and I don't know all you've been through. It sounds like you *do* have a lot to think about, but our forum may not be capable of helping. If you're in an adult relationship now & it began when you were both adults, that may be different; I'm not sure.
But. I don't hate you. Thank you for being forthcoming. I don't know what else to say.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 3:05
Fd, likewise I don't judge you. But I understand the admins' position. It's not because they are judging you, but because they are protecting the forum from others who would destroy it if it contained even a hint of inappropriate adult-minor relationships. I know, full well, that desiring is not the same as acting, but the forum cannot discuss even the desiring without endangering itself. I'm truly sorry.

UN
OtherHans

Fri 15 Dec 2017 - 7:35
Fd00,

There is some history that you need to be aware of. Forums like this one have always been magnets for paedophiles. Child molesters are not too picky about which children they molest. They will readily prey upon children in their own families. Since there are no above-board forums for child molesters, they will creep into sites dedicated to consensual relationships between adults and try to turn them into paedophile playgrounds. For years and years and years it has required constant vigilance to keep such people out. So when you come here and mention an attraction to your under-age daughter, it sets everyone's alarms off.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum