Go down
View user profile

Happy birthday, Olek!

on Wed 20 Jun - 10:13
Hope you have a great one, wherever you are! Hugs to LittleBit too.

Best,
UN

View user profile

Re: Happy birthday, Olek!

on Thu 21 Jun - 6:00
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
it was a pretty good birthhday. went out to eat at the lichtenberg castle. took a whole lot of pictures with my phone. my buddies got me a bit drunk... it was fun. this was actually the first time i have ever celebrated my birthday with people. usually, i kinda ignore my birthday. i told people that this was the first birthday that means anything after turning 21. well, for people in the army, anyway. at 32, the PT test gets a little easier. lol

unfortunately, aki(LittleBit) went down from what we think is erythema nodosum. a painful condition that affects her legs, but fortunately is not dangerous. so that kinda sucks. she will be ok though. soon enough i will be home and i can dote on her as i do. god bless that girl. she is a handful, but i thank god that i have her in my life.
View user profile

on Thu 21 Jun - 8:21
i want to post some pictures of the castle, but unfortunately, IMGUR is down right now. ill link some pics when they are back up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum