Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+205
Capttrigg
Thoughtful Guy
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
209 posters
Go down
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 21 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sun 13 Jun - 14:56
Hey, Southernuncle, welcome to KS and congratulations on your love with your niece. I’m presuming you are a couple now?

Hope you enjoy our forum!

Stay safe,
UN

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 21 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Fri 18 Jun - 11:00
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey everyone, i am 25 and i am not involved with any of my members though i do support these relationships and also i never knew that there are many families that are actively involved in these relationships, also i never knew this forum existed aswell.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 18 Jun - 12:49
Hi, Informed, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Thank you for your support. Hang around and you may get even more surprises. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 18 Jun - 18:48
Welcome aboard!

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 21 Empty Introduction

Fri 25 Jun - 23:29
Hi everyone! This is Karan from India. I'm in my mid-thirties. Even though I support all the relationships, I personally didn't have any relationships with any family members. I'm mainly here just as an ally and trying to get more insights on GSA relationships other folks are experiencing

johner23 likes this post

FamilyFriend
Special Member
Special Member

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 21 Empty Ally

Sat 3 Jul - 9:18
Hello, I’m a 55 year old ally formerly in separate cosanguinamorous relationships with my mother and older sister. Our relationships are strained now but to the best of my ability to understand it’s not due to our sexual activity. I support loving relationships between consenting adults regardless of familial connection with the caveat that they fully understand the complications that can result from it.

I can take my story to the forums once upgraded.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and johner23 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 3 Jul - 10:12
Hi, FamilyFriend, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please tell us your age when you became involved with your mother.

Stay safe,
UN

Special Member
Special Member

Sat 3 Jul - 10:20
The first sexual contact with my mom was when I was 19 and she was 45.
18 for me and 26 for sister.

It was just touching for both at the time, with a big time gap until things progressed to intercourse etc.

FullMarriageEquality and johner23 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 3 Jul - 15:02
FamilyFriend, thanks for as answering. I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard! Looking forward to reading more from you.

Unowen17 and Lifeisajouney like this post

mrbleem

Sat 10 Jul - 16:05
31 year old male, currently in a relationship with my aunt (48) going on three years. I'm seeking advice from people in a similar situation to mine.

Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 10 Jul - 22:28
Welcome to KS, mrbleem. I’ve upgraded your account.

Congratulations on your love with your aunt. We have some other aunt-nephew and uncle-niece couples who may be able to help you. Please feel free to tell us more specifically what advice you need in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Sun 11 Jul - 11:45
Welcome aboard!

Wed 14 Jul - 23:03
Hi. I'm 44 years old. I follow Keith on his blog / tumblr sites for years. I had a romance with my mother when I was 20 years old. But, unfortunatelly, didn't work for us such kind of relationship in a long term.

But, I keep such memories vivid on my mind.

And, when I could find people that had similar experiences like I did in past, I could understand more what consanguinamory is. And I like to learn more and more about consanguinamory. And how people that have sexual orientation and life style do and live in their cities and places.

I like to hear other people experiences. Specially those ones that could succeed in their relationships.

I could never imagine decades ago that I could find mothers and sons living happy together, like husband and wife. And, in some cases, even having a family together!

Thanks.

Best regards.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, polyguy, Jim2Two, Ibis.Noctua and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 15 Jul - 7:12
Hi, Johner, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Sorry that things didn’t work out with your mother, but glad that your memories of your romance with her are happy ones. We do have quite a few moms and sons here, and even some who have had children. I’d like to hear more about what went on with you and your mother if you’d be willing to share it in Your Story.

Stay safe,
UN

johner23 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Fri 16 Jul - 1:17
Welcome aboard! So glad I’ve been some help.

Unowen17 and johner23 like this post

rajiv47

Sat 7 Aug - 2:55
Hello!

I am 36, East-indian and desired my aunt ever since I was in my teens. She is in her late 40s now. We did not really romance each other but I always believed there was silent acknowledgement of our mutual desires. I am trying to rekindle the same now. I would like to know more about similar experiences. More than anything else, I would like to know I am not alone!

Cheers!

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 7 Aug - 7:25
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Rajiv. I’ve upgraded your account.

If there was something there with your aunt, you have a chance. Please feel free to tell us about your, and her, situation in Non-GSA.

Stay safe,
UN

rajiv47 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 7 Aug - 13:56
Welcome aboard!

rajiv47 likes this post

Wed 11 Aug - 16:11
Hi. I'm a male in my early 20s. I've been having thoughts about having a sexual relationship with my own parents for a long time. That is what led me to finding KS.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Wed 11 Aug - 19:57
Hi familial_passion, I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard! Maybe we can help. Let’s discuss this in Your Story, a section to which you should now have access.

Admin
Admin

Thu 12 Aug - 4:00
Hi, Familial, welcome to KS! I second Keith’s suggestion.

Stay safe,
UN

Sat 21 Aug - 23:53
Hey all

I'm Devin. I'm 30 and I've been in a loving relationship with a cousin when I was younger but nothing in the last few years. I'd like to join the forum to relive some of that magic and talk with like minded people. I look forward to chatting with some of you!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sun 22 Aug - 0:12
Hi Devin,

Please confirm this relationship with your cousin didn’t start when one of you was an adult and the other a minor. Thanks.

Dispot454 likes this post

Dispot454

Sun 22 Aug - 15:31
I can absolutely confirm this was not a predatory relationship. We were born months apart and continued into our early 20s when they met their now husband. There was no significant age gap and it did not start when one of use was an adult and the other a minor.

Unowen17, polyguy and Ibis.Noctua like this post

Dispot454

Mon 23 Aug - 0:08
Is there anything else you need from me?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum