Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+205
Capttrigg
Thoughtful Guy
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
209 posters
Go down
Psliping

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 25 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Thu 5 May 2022 - 12:50
Unowen17 wrote:Welcome, Psliping! I’ve upgraded your membership.

Which relative, or relatives, are you most interested in?

Stay safe,
UN

I would say most interested would be my older cousin. I’ve had a crush on her since I was younger and has shaped what I look for in someone. Other relative would be my sister as well.

Unowen17, johner23 and TFli8cowTF like this post

Browniehoney24

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 25 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Thu 5 May 2022 - 20:06
Sometimes, i seriously wonder if there are genuine Mom-Son couples in here or just some dudes pretending to be females and writing their fantasies.

Unowen17, johner23, TFli8cowTF and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 25 Empty Introduction

Mon 16 May 2022 - 4:24
Hi I'm DesiSisterLover but you can call me DSL. I'm 26 years old and interested in my sister who's 18 and lives with me. I'm currently a software engineer, whilst she's on the path to studying medicine.

I think we were interested in each other but I would like someone to talk to and I hope this forum helps.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 16 May 2022 - 4:30
Hi, Desi, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Please let us know in the members-only forums (Non-GSA) how we can help.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 16 May 2022 - 6:57
Welcome aboard!

Sat 4 Jun 2022 - 11:02
Hello, Maurizio 57yo here. Always attracted to Mom then involved with Niece and Stepdaughter. All people are legal and + 18. Thank in advance
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 4 Jun 2022 - 11:08
Hi, Mauri, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Congratulations on your love with your niece and your stepdaughter. Are you involved with your mom as well?

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Sat 4 Jun 2022 - 19:51
Welcome aboard!

Sat 4 Jun 2022 - 22:03
Never been involved with mom unfortunately
Twistedpleasure1

Mon 11 Jul 2022 - 16:19
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello I'm a 46 year male that has had some play time with a couple cousins. And also here to meet new friends

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 11 Jul 2022 - 18:09
Hi, Twisted, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ll upgrade your account.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Tue 12 Jul 2022 - 6:51
Welcome aboard!

Sat 16 Jul 2022 - 11:44
Hi Jane, it's my first day in office. Lol. I was born (1979) and grew up in Brazil and from the age of 14 had this wonderful but precocious relationship with my single mom. It blossomed into love and and an exciting but safe zone for mutual exploration. My best time so far. Have a girlfriend now who is going steady too with her early teen daughter. We hope the three of us will be have an exclusive relationship soon.

JackFrost and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 16 Jul 2022 - 12:26
Hi, Jack, we can’t upgrade you because of the under-18 involvements.

Stay safe,
UN

Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 8:31
Hi there!. Glad to find this place!
Arman, 25 years old and in love with my aunt.
Hope to have good moments beside you

Unowen17 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 12:02
Hi, Arman, welcome to Kindred Spirits and congratulations on your love with your aunt. I’ve upgraded your account.

Hope you’ll enjoy our forum and join in here!

Stay safe,
UN

Armankk likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Mon 15 Aug 2022 - 23:32
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 and Armankk like this post

daddysprincesst

Thu 18 Aug 2022 - 4:45
hi, i'm kate=) my dad and i have basically been together forever (it's a whole family tradition) and i couldn't love anyone else more. stoked to have found this forum; just reading the phrase "double love" made me feel like i found people who understand=) i'm 29 and my dad's 58--he is literally double my age right now. anyway, thanks for having this here, looking forward to participating!

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, coolindrada, Scandinaviaincest and Amico di Amore like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 18 Aug 2022 - 11:31
Hi, Kate, welcome to Kindred Spirits. We have nothing against family traditions, but please confirm that you and the members of your family were all 18 or older when you started.

Stay safe,
UN

daddysprincesst likes this post

daddysprincesst

Thu 18 Aug 2022 - 13:10
Oh, yes, all over 18! Many thanks!

k

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Thu 18 Aug 2022 - 19:13
Kate, welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account.

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 19 Aug 2022 - 9:58
Welcome aboard, Kate! I hope you’ll tell us more about your love with your dad, and your family traditions, in Your Story.

Stay safe,
UN

mop12345678900

Sun 11 Sep 2022 - 17:08
Hi can you upgrade me, im oldeer 18 and i hadnt any relationship

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 11 Sep 2022 - 23:16
Hi, Mop, please see your other intro post. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Stay safe,
UN

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 25 Empty Introduction

Sat 1 Oct 2022 - 4:17
Hi,
My name is Carl, Im 56, I have strong feeling to a lot of my family members and was hoping i could come here to discuss them. Im very new to all this. Thank you.

Cyberdolphnow and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum