Go down
Admin
Admin
View user profile

btw I'm not dead yet!

on Thu 6 Dec - 10:39
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hii hiiii!

Okay so first off sorry I'm not here neeaaarrly as much as last year; business is busyness and while it's been good my life has never been so time-constrained before. Things are moving along well, but only because almost everything else has been pushed to my periphery.

I miss all of yoouuu! it's been too long & there's so many new articles! and new members too it looks like. I miss writing & reading poetry, your humour, helping out & being there and just being around.
But. You know how things go. Time passes so quickly, there's not enough - never enough. And life keeps us busy. Pressing concerns. Things we (or at least I) don't feel comfortable speaking details about, even here, because it may violate security procedure.

My sister's well enough, for anybody curious, though she misses me much. Hopefully, soon, maybe we'll have more time together, even if it's just hanging about like we used to. I think we'll be be having Christmas in January; I'll be working through the holidays & they're not the same without family anyhow.

If life permits I'll drop by again sometime, see what's moving & shaking here. I hope you're well. Love you, keep safe & stay warm (or cool if you're the other hemisphere)

Last edited by sleepingrain on Thu 6 Dec - 10:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : script error? I think?)
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: btw I'm not dead yet!

on Thu 6 Dec - 21:26
Hey, it's nice to hear from you again, we've all missed you here, I certainly have. When you get some free time I'd like a catchup with you Smile I figured you'd been busy, you were pretty busy last time we spoke. It sounds like you're well even though pressed for time, which is the main thing. If I don't get to speak to you before Xmas, have a good one Smile
View user profile

on Fri 7 Dec - 3:11
Nice to hear from you again!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum