Go down
Mr Reese
View user profile

Star Trek: Picard                                                                 Empty Star Trek: Picard

on Thu 23 May - 22:18

The first Trailer is here. I've been waiting years for this. So excited. Picard is my favorite Captain.
Unowen17
View user profile

Star Trek: Picard                                                                 Empty Re: Star Trek: Picard

on Thu 23 May - 23:08
I may just have to go to a theater and see this!

Best,
UN

View user profile

Star Trek: Picard                                                                 Empty Re: Star Trek: Picard

on Thu 23 May - 23:16
Unowen17 wrote:I may just have to go to a theater and see this!

Best,
UN
It's a show on cbs access. You will need a cbs access pass to stream it but no need for the theater. I plan to sign up once its launched just for this show.
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin
View user profile

on Fri 24 May - 5:50
Oh this looks interesting ^_^ I'll have to look into it further see if my schedule can make room!
Unowen17
View user profile

on Fri 24 May - 10:52
Mr Reese wrote:It's a show on cbs access. You will need a cbs access pass to stream it but no need for the theater. I plan to sign up once its launched just for this show.

Bummer. Ran into that sort of thing once before. I wanted to watch some old Poirot episodes, and found that they were only available if I bought a membership to the service that owned them. I’m okay with pay-per-view, but not with paying $100 or more per year to get access to just one show. Sad

Best,
UN

View user profile

on Fri 24 May - 22:47
Unowen17 wrote:
Mr Reese wrote:It's a show on cbs access. You will need a cbs access pass to stream it but no need for the theater. I plan to sign up once its launched just for this show.

Bummer. Ran into that sort of thing once before. I wanted to watch some old Poirot episodes, and found that they were only available if I bought a membership to the service that owned them. I’m okay with pay-per-view, but not with paying $100 or more per year to get access to just one show. Sad

Best,
UN
Its 5.99 a month.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum