Go down
AWeatherborneIllness
AWeatherborneIllness

Questions about the rules Empty Questions about the rules

on Thu 13 Jun - 12:27
I have a few questions because I want to make sure I don't cause any problems in accident.

Clarification on the second half of rule 5, is it permitted to acknowledge consensual intimate relationship between minors that are relevant to this forums topic, if nothing is gone into depth about, like, just acknowledging it happened?

Is it allowed to reference sustained sexual abuse as a child, if it isn't explicit isn't spoken of approvingly and it isn't constantly said or used to turn the place into a depressing pity party?

If it isn't gone into detail about and also didn't actually happen, is it allowed to reference hypothetical necrophilia if it was consented to before death?

Is swearing allowed if it isn't over the top?

Are DID alters allowed, if they don't stir up issues? I know some communities ban them.
Am I allowed to talk about more negative aspects of my emotions and feelings if, again, it's not all that's done and isn't spammy?

Is bullying, judgemental attitudes, and invalidating people not allowed here? Those things happen to me a lot in other communities but I would like it this was a safer place..

Sorry for all the questions.. If you're able to help, thank you..
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Questions about the rules Empty Re: Questions about the rules

on Thu 13 Jun - 13:05
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yes, you can talk about what happened “when you were young” as long as you don’t make it explicit or don’t try to present something between, say, a 5-year-old and a 13-year-old as consensual.

Yes, mentioning abuse is OK.

Necrophilia is a new one. Uhm, sure, a reference is OK. We don’t need extensive details.

Swearing is allowed. Just don’t direct it at members in good standing.

DID alters... sure, if posting under the same account. We wouldn’t want multiple accounts from the same physical body.

The last question... people are allowed to disagree, ask questions, and say something isn’t right FOR THEM, as long as they don’t bully, don’t try to tell someone (Person A) they (Person A) are not having the feelings or experiences they (Person A) write they (Person A) are having. We don’t allow invalidating or judging consanguinamory. If someone disapproves of consensual relationships between adults, this forum isn’t right for them.

Star Member
Star Member
http://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Thu 13 Jun - 13:21
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Rule 5 is about sex between Minors and adults. Discussing relationships between two minors is ok. Many sibling and cousin pairings began when they were both minors. Its when there is an adult is with a child that its not permitted.

As for discussing your experiences as the victim of abuse Ill let an admin answer that. But I will say that the intent of the rule is to discourage pedophiles from coming here and encouraging child abuse we dont want them hijacking this place. We want this place free of pedos. I think as the victim you might have some leeway but again Ill let an admin clarify

Bullying, invalidation, harassment, kink shaming, judging, bigotry are not allowed. We dont discriminate based on your race, orientation, gender identity, poly or monogamous, or mental illness. My dad is bi polar, we have a few trans members, we have gay members, Im bi and some members who are polyamorous. We want this to be a safe place for everyone in a cosang relationship. We just want to make sure that theres consent and no kids are being harmed. I swear all the fucking time. What is a did alter?
AWeatherborneIllness
AWeatherborneIllness

on Thu 13 Jun - 13:24
Great, thank you for yours answers everyone! ^^
CelesChere wrote:Rule 5 is about sex between Minors and adults. Discussing relationships between two minors is ok. Many sibling and cousin pairings began when they were both minors. Its when there is an adult is with a child that its not permitted.

As for discussing your experiences as the victim of abuse Ill let an admin answer that. But I will say that the intent of the rule is to discourage pedophiles from coming here and encouraging child abuse we dont want them hijacking this place. We want this place free of pedos. I think as the victim you might have some leeway but again Ill let an admin clarify

Bullying, invalidation, harassment, kink shaming, judging, bigotry are not allowed. We dont discriminate based on your race, orientation, gender identity, poly or monogamous, or mental illness. My dad is bi polar, we have a few trans members, we have gay members, Im bi and some members who are polyamorous. We want this to be a safe place for everyone in a cosang relationship. We just want to make sure that theres consent and no kids are being harmed. I swear all the fucking time. What is a did alter?
Thank you. I thought so about rule five but the phrasing confused me so I just wanted to make sure.

Well they are the different states of personality/consciousness caused by dissociative identity disorder or multiple personality disorder as it is more casually called.
CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
http://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Thu 13 Jun - 13:45
We've never had someone with did before. I cant imagine it would be forbidden as long as the other personality adheres to the rules I imagine.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Thu 13 Jun - 15:17
AWeatherborneIllness wrote:I have a few questions because I want to make sure I don't cause any problems in accident.

Clarification on the second half of rule 5, is it permitted to acknowledge consensual intimate relationship between minors that are relevant to this forums topic, if nothing is gone into depth about, like, just acknowledging it happened?

Yes. Just please leave off the actual ages.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Is it allowed to reference sustained sexual abuse as a child, if it isn't explicit isn't spoken of approvingly and it isn't constantly said or used to turn the place into a depressing pity party?

I'm going to try to take a shot at answering the way Jane Doe would. We avoid any discussion of sex between adults and minors with large age differences on KS. The reason is that we don't want to be seen as encouraging pedophilia, even by consenting to such discussions.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:If it isn't gone into detail about and also didn't actually happen, is it allowed to reference hypothetical necrophilia if it was consented to before death?

Jane is going to shit a brick.  Honestly, I'd prefer to keep such discussion off the board. But it's kind of an interesting question for Off Topic about whether necrophilia can ever be consensual. You have SOME imagination! Smile

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Is swearing allowed if it isn't over the top?

See previous answer. Smile I try to avoid swearing personally. I know all the words, and how to use them, but that doesn't mean I have to.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Are DID alters allowed, if they don't stir up issues? I know some communities ban them.

I had to look that up, but I'm an old geezer. Please use one account only and say at the start of the post which alter is talking.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Am I allowed to talk about more negative aspects of my emotions and feelings if, again, it's not all that's done and isn't spammy?

As many times as you'd like.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Is bullying, judgemental attitudes, and invalidating people not allowed here? Those things happen to me a lot in other communities but I would like it this was a safer place..

It happens, but it's not looked upon favorably. I take a light hand with censorship and generally only chop out things that might hurt the poster (information that might be used to reveal their identity.)

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Sorry for all the questions.. If you're able to help, thank you..

No trouble!

Best,
UN

on Thu 13 Jun - 15:41
FullMarriageEquality wrote:The last question... people are allowed to disagree, ask questions, and say something isn’t right FOR THEM, as long as they don’t bully, don’t try to tell someone (Person A) they (Person A) are not having the feelings or experiences they (Person A) write they (Person A) are having. We don’t allow invalidating or judging consanguinamory. If someone disapproves of consensual relationships between adults, this forum isn’t right for them.

So I am fine with this just I don't want people insulting me for my decisions or calling me a troll or fake.
Unowen17 wrote:
AWeatherborneIllness wrote:I have a few questions because I want to make sure I don't cause any problems in accident.

Yes. Just please leave off the actual ages.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Is it allowed to reference sustained sexual abuse as a child, if it isn't explicit isn't spoken of approvingly and it isn't constantly said or used to turn the place into a depressing pity party?

I'm going to try to take a shot at answering the way Jane Doe would. We avoid any discussion of sex between adults and minors with large age differences on KS. The reason is that we don't want to be seen as encouraging pedophilia, even by consenting to such discussions.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:If it isn't gone into detail about and also didn't actually happen, is it allowed to reference hypothetical necrophilia if it was consented to before death?

Jane is going to shit a brick.  Honestly, I'd prefer to keep such discussion off the board. But it's kind of an interesting question for Off Topic about whether necrophilia can ever be consensual. You have SOME imagination! Smile

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Is swearing allowed if it isn't over the top?

See previous answer. Smile I try to avoid swearing personally. I know all the words, and how to use them, but that doesn't mean I have to.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Are DID alters allowed, if they don't stir up issues? I know some communities ban them.

I had to look that up, but I'm an old geezer. Please use one account only and say at the start of the post which alter is talking.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Am I allowed to talk about more negative aspects of my emotions and feelings if, again, it's not all that's done and isn't spammy?

As many times as you'd like.

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Is bullying, judgemental attitudes, and invalidating people not allowed here? Those things happen to me a lot in other communities but I would like it this was a safer place..

It happens, but it's not looked upon favorably. I take a light hand with censorship and generally only chop out things that might hurt the poster (information that might be used to reveal their identity.)

AWeatherborneIllness wrote:Sorry for all the questions.. If you're able to help, thank you..

No trouble!

Best,
UN
Okay thank you I will try to avoid such things then. And I think it is consensual if they tell you it's okay beforehand because that's all that can really be done.

And about the alter thing yes I would only use this account and ok I will try to have things specified who it is but sometimes that's difficult to manage because it happens without me expecting it and we don't share the same memories really.
AWeatherborneIllness
AWeatherborneIllness

on Thu 13 Jun - 16:24
also how old threads are we allowed to respond to and GSA means people who just first met or became attracted as adults right? and is it insulting or something to use the word incest here because I see everyone not using that word..
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Thu 13 Jun - 16:33
AWeatherborneIllness wrote:also how old threads are we allowed to respond to and GSA means people who just first met or became attracted as adults right? and is it insulting or something to use the word incest here because I see everyone not using that word..

Old threads can be reopened as long as they weren't locked.

GSA stands for Genetic Sexual Attraction, which is a misnomer. It refers to relatives who were separated when one or both were children and are strongly attracted to each other when they are reunited in adulthood. It happens most frequently in adoption reunions.

The word "incest" carries needless connotations of child abuse. We do not condone or support child abuse, so we generally don't use the I-word.

Best,
UN

on Thu 13 Jun - 17:33
Oh okay thank you
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Thu 13 Jun - 22:55

You can acknowledge relationships between two minors close in age, providing that no ages or sexually explicit things are posted. While in general we do not approve of underage sex, we understand that this happens for consang teens as it does for their regular counterparts. So we neither condemn nor condone, but we do acknowledge it's existence.

Is it allowed to reference sustained sexual abuse as a child, if it isn't explicit isn't spoken of approvingly and it isn't constantly said or used to turn the place into a depressing pity party?

If you or someone you know suffered from childhood sexual abuse, a survivors forum would be able to help with that. While it is okay here to say that it happened, we aren't in a position here to offer the type of support that a survivor would need (such as recommending therapists and such, and nobody here to the best of my knowledge is a therapist). We are here to offer emotional support to consenting adults in relationships which are socially and legally condemned, that's all. In short, this forum is not the right place for dealing with those issues, there are plenty of other places which cater for survivors of sexual abuse.

If it isn't gone into detail about and also didn't actually happen, is it allowed to reference hypothetical necrophilia if it was consented to before death?

I almost want to pretend I didn't just read that. Well, it's off topic, and... well I don't think you'll find much in the way of takers here on people who want to read about fictional necrophilia (consented to before death or otherwise). Discussions about the morality of such things are permitted purely in the interests of free speech, but seriously, it's not the type of thing we generally talk about in here and I think most people would be grossed out by even thinking about it.

Is swearing allowed if it isn't over the top?

Swearing is allowed providing that it isn't aimed at other members. I've dropped quite a few f-bombs here and on my blog, but all of them are aimed at situations or haters.

Are DID alters allowed, if they don't stir up issues? I know some communities ban them.

You're allowed one account only. If you want your significant other to sign up to the forum, they can do so, but if you share the same house (and therefore the same IP address) then let us know before they do so. That way, we don't end up thinking we're being trolled... and we have had trolls here in the past occasionally.

Am I allowed to talk about more negative aspects of my emotions and feelings if, again, it's not all that's done and isn't spammy?

Well, spam isn't allowed, but talking about your feelings both positively and negatively certainly is.

Is bullying, judgemental attitudes, and invalidating people not allowed here? Those things happen to me a lot in other communities but I would like it this was a safer place..

Bullying in any form is not allowed here. What is allowed is differences of opinion and heated debates, again, there is a difference between free speech and bullying or harassment. I and the other staff here do not interfere in debates so long as they remain civil and people do not become abusive to each other. It's possible to have even strong differences of opinion and express them without being abusive, and so I expect everyone to follow this rule for the well being of all members.

Sorry for all the questions.. If you're able to help, thank you..

No problem, that's what we're here for Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum