View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Yay we're Back together!!!

on Thu 14 Apr - 16:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
OMG, OMG, OMG you have no idea how excited I am to get KS back. It's been a long month without having everyone here to talk to. I hope everyone has been well.

Nothing more exciting than being the first Non-Admin/Mod poster to boot. Happy Thursday everyone
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Yay we're Back together!!!

on Thu 14 Apr - 17:29
Welcome back, I knew you were waiting. Shame we lost all of the content from the old KS, but if everyone joins back up then it shouldn't have the 'empty forum' feel and look for too long. Nice to see you again Smile
View user profile

on Thu 14 Apr - 20:41
Yeah it sucks we lost all the old pm and posts but it is nice to be back
Admin
View user profile

on Sat 16 Apr - 5:20
I'm so happy to be back! It was so lonely without you all.

Losing PMs is definitely a drawback... Does this forum have a PM function? Honestly though, I like this forum better, the layout looks far less sinister and its easier on the eyes.

Also, I don't think we lost the content of old KS. I just went back to check on it (for no reason), and surprisingly it seems to work. Or at least it allows me to browse through all the old content. I just tried to make a post and it doesn't work, but maybe forumup will fix that too? At least we can retrieve our old content if we were so inclined.

on Sat 16 Apr - 5:49
SamCat wrote:Does this forum have a PM function?
Yes, you just have to click on 'Memberlist' on top of the page and then you have the option to send a PM.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat 16 Apr - 5:53
Awesome, thank you Stefan. Smile
Admin

on Sat 16 Apr - 16:38
SamCat,

It would just be my luck for old KS to come back up just as this new one is created. Still, we can't trust the old one not to go out on us for a month again. If at any point we can post a message to the old forums... we can at least let the other members know that we've moved and where to.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat 16 Apr - 19:25
Yeah, it's true that we can't trust forumup... Now we will have two, in the unlikely event that this forum goes down.

View user profile

on Fri 22 Apr - 2:59
I'm so happy we are back too!! I was thinking: "what happened??!! I just got started in all of this, just found people who understood completely, and they disappear!!" Haha glad it's up and running again.
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Fri 22 Apr - 4:25
If you find the old site working, feel free to copy and paste postings from there on this forum as appropriate.
View user profile

on Sun 1 May - 3:24
It took like forever to get back on here. I have been trying since about two weeks ago! Hi everyone from ChelseaLT!
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Sun 1 May - 6:06
Glad you made it!
Admin
View user profile

on Sun 1 May - 7:26
Yeah, for some reason the forum seems to be telling lots of people that their username is already taken, which is strange, but I'm glad you were able to register! Smile
Admin

on Sun 1 May - 13:10
Nice to see you make it Chelsea, welcome aboard Smile I have no idea what's going on with the usernames... I've gone through the whole admin panel and it doesn't make any sense.
View user profile

on Sun 1 May - 14:18
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jane Doe wrote:Nice to see you make it Chelsea, welcome aboard Smile I have no idea what's going on with the usernames... I've gone through the whole admin panel and it doesn't make any sense.

With everything and everyone else I have to deal with on the 'outside' - this is easy! It's just great to be among supportive friends!
View user profile

on Mon 2 May - 16:12
Welcome back!
View user profile

Introduction

on Thu 4 Aug - 16:45
Hello. I am in a relationship with my brother. We are close in age and have been together for a few years. We are getting older and are committed to one another. We love each other. I am glad to be here. Thanks.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum