View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

I love my little sis

on Mon 31 Oct - 1:49
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Today was my birthday and she spent every minute of it by my side. Even as I'm writing this on my phone, she's right next to me on the bed.

We went out to lunch, hit the mall for a little shopping and came home with the new Batman movie, the killing joke. After that, she made dinner. Simple but delicious. Ranch burgers with curly fries and a small salad to start.

I'm thinking she wants to be tender with me, which is fine by me. I love her so much <3
View user profile

Re: I love my little sis

on Mon 7 Nov - 13:35
It's the simple things that mean the most. My sister and I both have birthday's coming up real soon and we won't be able to be together for either of them makes me feel sad because their is no one else I would rather be with. Happy Belated birthday by the way
View user profile

on Sat 19 Nov - 0:34
Wow! That's beautiful, what a way to spend your birthday. Happy belated birthday to you. Funny, my brother recently had a birthday and due to us living so far apart, all I could do was send him a Birthday Card and tell him how much I love him and how I wished that I was there with him to celebrate his special day. It broke my heart that I couldn't be there with him. Anyway, again Happy Belated Birthday, I'm glad you had your love with you.
View user profile

on Thu 29 Dec - 3:42
That is so awesome Shiro!! I tried to copy you Smile

on Sat 15 Apr - 16:28
yes my sisters birthday is in april wich is now. im feeling vey sad and dejected i cant be with her as im very fond of her obviosly. to be without love is terrible
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum