Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skarlet02

Cousin - Long standing love affair with cousin. Empty Long standing love affair with cousin.

Sun 23 Apr 2023 - 9:28
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone,

I'm so glad to have found this forum. I had a loving,sexual and very intense relationship with my first cousin for over 10 years.

I am in Australia and he has since returned to Ireland. I'm 53 now and he's 2 years older. It began when I was 35.

I have never experienced a connection like this since & know I won't again.

Thank you for having me & allowing me to share in a safe place.

Skarlet x

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Findingmyself, JackFrost, Grimlock and KittyCat like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Cousin - Long standing love affair with cousin. Empty Re: Long standing love affair with cousin.

Sun 23 Apr 2023 - 16:09
Hi, Skarlet, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your cousin!

I did get your PM, though one of the ninjas would (hopefully) have seen your intro eventually. Nonetheless, your account is upgraded. Please enjoy the forum and join in as you see fit.

You say “had?” Is it over?

Stay safe,
UN

Skarlet02 likes this post

Skarlet02

Cousin - Long standing love affair with cousin. Empty Re: Long standing love affair with cousin.

Sun 23 Apr 2023 - 23:20
Hi UN,

Yes,sadly...due to the distance.

Skarlet.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 9:58
Sorry to hear that, Skarlet. Do you ever get to see your cousin any more?

Stay safe,
UN

Mon 24 Apr 2023 - 14:49
Welcome skarlet,

I was with my mom for 5 years 30 years ago and the connection I had with her was deeper than any woman I have been with since. Some call it double love, a family love and romantic/sexual love.

A connection that I miss.

Sounds like you and your cousin had that.

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 25 Apr 2023 - 19:47
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum