View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

From Beginning to End fanvideo

on Thu 16 Feb - 18:07
https://brothersinlovematter.wordpress.com/2017/02/16/francisco-tomas-brother/

View user profile

Re: From Beginning to End fanvideo

on Thu 16 Feb - 20:43
You know, whenever I come across guys online that have feelings for their brother I recommend this film. I watched it some years ago and was very moved. But every time I mention it the people don't seem to know about it. I always wondered if anyone like the guys in the story actually watched the movie and how they felt about it. So now I finally know Very Happy This video is beautiful!! I love the effects you used...they aren't too flashy. They are just right. And the way you interleaved the scenes from the guys' childhood with the scenes from their adulthood really captures the theme 'From Beginning to End', that this has been a lifelong love... Just beautiful ^_^ I will save it to watch again.
View user profile

on Fri 17 Feb - 16:50
Thanks a lot man! I'm glad you liked it Smile I hope people actually watch the film, it's my favorite consanguinamory film, and also the one I can personally relate to the most as those two brothers are so similar to me and my brother (both physically and with their relationship itself except for the sexual part).
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum