View previous topicGo downView next topic

Would you like to adopt Feb 28th as Consanguinamory Day?

5 - 83%
1 - 17%

Total Votes: 6
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

International Consanguinamory Day, Feb 28th?

on Thu 29 Jun - 22:53
As most of you have probably noticed, there is a thread in General Discussion about finding and adopting a day to be the official day where we celebrate consanguinamory. Between sleepingrain and Keith, I think we got somewhere, so let me run it by you (for those of you who don't want to read the whole thread).

It was suggested by sleepingrain that we have something close to Valentines day, but not quite. Then Keith considered our 'double love' and multiplied valentines day (14) with 2 (to signify double love... and of course the fact that February is the second month of the year) and therefore come up with the date of February 28th.

I'm doing this as a poll so you can all cast your votes. Would you like Feb 28th to be Consanguinamory Day?
Admin
View user profile

Re: International Consanguinamory Day, Feb 28th?

on Fri 30 Jun - 8:36
cast my vote
oh if a better day presents itself (like, if something momentous happens), we can reconsider the date, right?
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Fri 30 Jun - 10:37
sleepingrain wrote:cast my vote
oh if a better day presents itself (like, if something momentous happens), we can reconsider the date, right?

Of course we could, either that or celebrate those occasions as separate holidays in our calendar. There isn't any rule that we can't have more than one special day Smile
View user profile

I see new graffiti in the offing

on Tue 18 Jul - 15:30
INCEST IS BEST FEB 28, INT'L CONSANG DAY
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum