View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

What do you like to do in your free time?

on Sun 30 Jul - 2:12
I like to read books (currently half way through Time's Forbidden Flower by Diane Rinella), watch movies/netflix/youtube (I recently saw Despicable Me 3 which was really funny, and Wonder Woman was pretty good too!), learn new things, go for walks, take warm baths, cuddle my stuffed animals, spend time with family, and lately I've been into virtual reality gaming and playing Echo Arena on my Oculus Rift, which is really fun! What do you like to do in your free time outside of work?
View user profile

Re: What do you like to do in your free time?

on Sun 30 Jul - 2:24
Im a huge nerd...I enjoy online games...mostly Overwatch and World of Warcraft lol I also like to think about things...I suppose you could say philosophize about things like the meaning of life and why Peanut Butter M&Ms are my new crack. My career keeps me busy so I only have time for a few things here and there but usually its video games lol.
View user profile

on Sun 30 Jul - 2:34
Hi coffeecakes, oh my gosh I know exactly what you mean, peanut butter M&Ms really are crack, they are too delicious! Too many times I've gotten a large back of them saying to myself oh the large better is a better deal, and I'll just have a small amount of them tonight, and then gone and eaten the whole thing and gotten a stomach ache, haha! I also like to think about things a lot too.
View user profile

on Sun 30 Jul - 4:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I also really love to think about things, including philosophy and spirituality. Sometimes it hurts though because I see how so many people don't even bother really thinking about these thing and how obsessed with playing 'roles' they are in this world.

In my free time I like to read or watch series. I've been watching Borgia recently. I used to play online games in the past (just free ones) but haven't for awhile now. Sorry, I don't like talking too much here about myself for privacy reasons, which is why I prefer to talk through PMs sometimes.
Admin
View user profile

on Mon 31 Jul - 4:20
I like working on my stories & listening to people. Games are fun too (also play free ones sometimes), but they eat my time up so quickly! I used to like more things, but... not so much lately. Hopefully not a permanent change!
LoveIsLove, if you don't mind me asking, what stories do you like reading?
View user profile

on Tue 1 Aug - 0:36
I don't mind at all. Actually most of the books I read are non-fiction on topics I like to learn more about, though when I read stories they are usually classic novels, erotic novels, or romance novels, and then occasionally some young adult novels or children's books. I also have enjoyed reading some memoirs though I haven't read that many yet. Besides novels I also like to read books on technology, business, psychology, spirituality, self-help/self-development, relationships, emotions, parenting, philosophy, Buddhism, kink/BDSM, and I've also read a handful of books on each of a number of other categories like nutrition, influence, mindfulness, economics, love, sexuality, leadership, science, and grief.

Edit: And as far as consensual incest/consanguinamorous stories go I like reading cute romantic brother/sister stories the most, though I also like father/daughter stories and other kinds as well.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue 1 Aug - 10:28
oh you're very well-read!
and very neat topics too, that's awesome; thank you for sharing!
my preferences, hmmmm... mostly fiction, though psychology & science really interest me too.
View user profile

on Tue 1 Aug - 15:24
we are both adrenaline junkies. sky diving, scuba, mountain biking,running, hiking, etc. we aren't happy unless we are going 180 miles an hour with our hair on fire.
it helps relieve the stress of me being a trauma surgeon and he being an orthopaedic surgeon. long shifts, different shift schedules. we like to push the limits and the best out of each other.
the quieter activity is cooking. seems i just like a knife of any type in my hand.
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Tue 1 Aug - 22:51
I've always liked reading and writing stuff, but otherwise I like watching TV, youtube and stuff like that, knitting and crochet are quite relaxing, and sometimes spending time in silence helps me to find my center again, too much noise constantly can scramble the brain!
View user profile

on Wed 2 Aug - 5:15
Cool I'd like to go sky diving some day, that sounds pretty exciting. I enjoy going on roller coasters at amusement parks and also enjoy hiking occasionally, there are lots of good places to hike out here in Colorado. I also enjoy quiet time to relax and think.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri 4 Aug - 12:42
I have a few little hobbies. I watch anime, read manga, read books, especially cookbooks. I like coming up with new recipes and trying them out. Sis helps me as a taste tester.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum