Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jen1220

introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 2:48
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Deleted.

Last edited by Jen1220 on Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 7:00; edited 1 time in total
Jen1220

introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 3:03
Deleted.

Last edited by Jen1220 on Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 7:00; edited 1 time in total
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 3:13
Hi, Jen,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. You’re among friends here. I’ve upgraded your membership so you have full access to the forum.

It sounds like you and your dad are experiencing reunion GSA (Genetic Sexual Attraction.) You might be especially interested in the GSA forum. We have many members who are in the same boat. As I’m sure you understand, GSA gets very complicated very fast, especially when there are existing relationships.

Please feel free to browse and comment as you see fit. We understand and we’re here to help.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 3:35
Welcome aboard! Running in some polyamory circles, I'm quite familiar with the "one penis policy" some people insist upon. But this is a more complicated situation. We can discuss more in the member areas, to which you now have access.

Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 3:48
Thank very much for the welcome! I will check those forums/areas.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 22:49
Jen, welcome to KS. As others have said you'll find others here in similar situations, and it does sound like it's quite complex given that you both have families (as is common in reunion cases). It's also not unheard of for someone who is normally exclusively either straight or gay to act seemingly not in accordance to their usual preferred gender preference, it happens because the feelings involved are so strong and often overwhelming. I think you'll find what you're looking for here and be better able to make sense of things Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum