Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 18:59
So here's the introduction... first to follow the rules... All Parties are over the age of 18..

I've been introduced to my long lost daughter, and well the feelings are overwhelming... She's in her twenties.

I swear it was attraction at first sight... We started talking every night, weekend, then i told her how i felt and didn't know how to handle it.
She then said she felt the same way... We've continued to share this secret together and still are..

I'll have more to share as i become comfortable, but i'm really looking for more on the subject. There's so few research, and few open minded discussions or even journalism that's not one sided... i don't know that anyone will truly understand the feelings.. I am in love with her so much..

I struggle though with legalities, and putting my daughters life in jeopardy.. Everything else i read is how this could effect her in the future...

She's been reading and doing research like crazy and assures me she's fine, but i still struggle..

LostinLove
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 20:36
Hi, Lostinlove,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. Thanks for reading the rules first. Smile I've given you full access to the members-only pages.

We'd love to help you with your situation with your daughter. There are a lot of GSA daughters active, and a few fathers too. Please take your time to explore and share as you see fit.

Best,
UN

Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 22:57
Hi Lostinlove. Welcome to the forum! How awesome to be in the same emotional place as the other person is! Hope you find support here.
MinnieC
MinnieC

Tue 4 Jun 2019 - 23:05
Hi Lostinlove - I am a daughter in a F/D GSA relationship, and as UN mentioned, there are others of us here too. Glad you joined us, and hope to hear more of your story when you're ready to share.

Minnie
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 5 Jun 2019 - 5:58
Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin

Thu 6 Jun 2019 - 8:33
hiya LiL ^_^ and welcome to our forums! If you'd like say more we have a members-only area, and we have resources too that your daughter may find helpful should she like joining us - I hope she does!
see you around!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 6 Jun 2019 - 22:16
Despite the need for secrecy because of stupid legislation, consang love IS worth it for many couples. You're well at home here, welcome to KS :0
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum