Go down

Do you want the law changed to make ACI legal in your state?

2 - 14%
12 - 86%

Total Votes: 14

Poll closed
AbeSarah
Star Member
Star Member
http://droitslesciao.forumactif.com/

A poll: How at KS want the law changed? Empty A poll: How at KS want the law changed?

on Mon 3 Feb - 2:34
How many  KS members want the law on incest changed so that people in adult consensual incest relationships  can no longer  be  charged  with incest  and sent  to jail?

Last edited by Unowen17 on Thu 6 Feb - 10:03; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed poll options)
AbeSarah
Star Member
Star Member

A poll: How at KS want the law changed? Empty Re: A poll: How at KS want the law changed?

on Mon 3 Feb - 3:58
It seems that some people at KS don't want the law changed and may be consciously or unconsciously actively or passively working against those who do. Whatever their reasons are for opposing law reform on this issue, it would be wise of us to learn how many on KS think this way. My guess is that the majority want law reform, but the poll might say something different. Let's see!
CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

A poll: How at KS want the law changed? Empty Re: A poll: How at KS want the law changed?

on Mon 3 Feb - 4:08
AbeSarah wrote:It seems that some people at KS  don't want the law changed and may be consciously  or unconsciously actively  or passively working against those who do. Whatever their reasons are for opposing law reform on this issue, it would be wise of us to learn how many on KS think this way. My guess is that the majority want law reform, but the poll might say something different. Let's see!
This has an uncomfortably accusatory and witch hunty tone to it and Im not comfortable with it.

Someone can not agree without actively working agaisnt us or trying to sabotage us.
AbeSarah
Star Member
Star Member

on Mon 3 Feb - 4:29
Hi. I was not very comfortable reading that someone on KS does not support law reform on this issue. It is just a poll, not a 'House Un-American Activities Committee which could have been jailed for contempt simply for not answering a question. I am getting a bit tired of people making unhelpful remarks. Go and sign some petitions if you have nothing better to do than heckle me. If the majority of people on KS don't want the law changed, I will have to respect their opinion and act accordingly. Ciao.
CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

on Mon 3 Feb - 4:42
I'm not heckling you.

I can see why someone may not support changing the laws. I havent voted yet because honestly I'm not sure myself . I think you've spent a lot of time in the safe bubble of KS. I've been outside KS a lot.

For the few months I followed Raw Confessions I saw dozens of posts about pedophilia. Children as young as 5. Open and enthusiastic support for child sexual abuse. And each confession had tons of upvotes and comments supporting it many with their own stories of child abuse.

Literotica is filled with fantasies of child sex abuse.

On reddit Almost every father who contacted me in pms started with their daughters when they were around an average of 12. Same with many of the girls Ive spoken too. One woman offered me her 12 year old daughter to dad and I so she could watch us have sex with her. Consent didnt even cross her mind. Ive had 2 marriage proposals where the condition was I was free to pursue a relationship with dad, the marriage would be a cover and I would be an incubator providing babies for him to raise in " an open family" or " open minded about sex"  we all know what thats code for

Even if many of the stories are bullshit it still speaks to how many people fantasize about it.

KS was formed specifically because everywhere else this topic comes up consensual adult incest becomes the minority voice and the majority voice is child abuse. I've come to realize That it is WE who are the minority and the majority of the pro incest community is pro child abuse. Children must be protected at all and any cost. And if that cost is keeping these laws on the books I'm willing to pay it. KS is the exception outside here the incest community is a disgusting hive of pedophiles.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Mon 3 Feb - 6:39
It’s very simple. Treat adults equally. None of the Admins or Mods here, as far as I know, support removing or lowering age of consent laws, just laws criminalizing or otherwise discriminating against consenting adults.

Star Member
Star Member

on Mon 3 Feb - 6:48
Its the slippery slope Im concerned with. Theres already a movement to normalize pedophilia as a legitimate sexual orientation. Conservatives argued that legalizing gay marriage would open the door to legalizing incest and in a sense they were right as now we look to the gay rights movement as a source of inspiration for ours. Would then child predators follow suite?

And Im seriously questioning how many of us are legitimately interested in adult only relationships and how many just use it as a cover to rape their children. Outside of KS that seems to be the more prevalent position. How many of us are there really who arent pedos? KS seems to represent the only group that arent pedos. At least that Ive seen.
AbeSarah
Star Member
Star Member

on Mon 3 Feb - 7:19
Where is the post I just made in reply to Celeschere's one about her delving into weirdo sites where pedos like to go? This must be the third or forth of my posts that mysteriously disappeared. I wonder who was moderating at the time?
CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

on Mon 3 Feb - 7:31
AbeSarah wrote:Where is the post I just made in reply to  Celeschere's one about her delving into weirdo sites where pedos like to  go? This must be the third or forth of my posts that mysteriously disappeared. I wonder who was moderating at the time?

Reddit is not a pedo site and Raw Confessions isnt either. Raw Confessions is an anonymous confession site where people confess all types of secrets. From cheating, to cheating on tests, strange sex fetishes, anything you want to anonymously confess. One of the semi common ones I saw when I was there was about pedophilia bit it was not the only type of confession.

Reddit has millions of users and thousands of subreddits ranging the gamut of topics from incest to anime, to mens rights to politics of all types. Any topic can and does have a subreddit. The incest reddits have a no child abuse policy as well and when people advocate for it on reddit its removed. The comments I spoke about were direct messages or chats from users who contacted me.

Im not sure what you're trying to imply, about me that I'm some sort of deviant or that Im suffering from confirmation bias but neither is true. Whenever this topic comes up pedophiles follow. Even here on ks they come. They just arent let in. Raw Confessions allows anything Ive even seen murder confessions, and reddit is harder to control because the dms and chats are outside any moderators control and people delete their accounts regularly.

AbeSarah
Star Member
Star Member

on Mon 3 Feb - 8:18
I have looked at Reddit once or twice, but honestly the level of conversation on there makes you wonder if some of the people even reached 7th grade.

The 'slippery slope' argument ( which I think KP has mentioned as one of the frequent 'losers' arguments) is like some one saying if they abolish the law that allows slavery. it will lead us down the slippery slope to vote for women. What's next? Legalized cannibalism.
Here are the names of some books than can help you get a better grasp of the subject:
Moses and Monothiesm Sigmund Freud
Ancient Society or Researches in teh lines of Human Progress from
savagery through Barbarism to Civilization by Lewis Henry Morgan

Incest. The Nature and Origin of the Taboo by Albert Ellis
Interrogating Incest Feminism Foucault and the Law by Vicki Bell

Sanity Madness and the Family by R.D. Laing an A Esterson

What Freud really Said by David Stafford-Clark

Rights of Man by Thomas Paine
*Under Plain Cover' in Plays For England by John Osbourne
Sasanian Persian -The Rise and Fall of an Empire by Touraj Daryaee
The Right Not to be Criminalized by Dennis J Baker
'Close My Eyes' movie (DVD) by Stephen Poliakov with Alan Rickman and Clive Owen
Consanguinity in Context by Alan Bittles
Totem and Taboo by Sigmund Freud
The Red Lamp of Incest by Robin Fox
In-Laws and Out-Laws. Kinship and Marriage in England by Sybil Wolfram

If you talk to most people about this subject you will invariably find that they never read a single book on the topic. Next time you meet someone willing to talk about it, give them a quick twenty question test to find out about how much they really know.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Mon 3 Feb - 9:53
AbeSarah wrote:Where is the post I just made in reply to  Celeschere's one about her delving into weirdo sites where pedos like to  go? This must be the third or forth of my posts that mysteriously disappeared. I wonder who was moderating at the time?

Abe, you can take a look at the memberlist at any time and see which ninjas have been on recently. I assure you I haven’t deleted any of your posts. If I had, I’d have let everyone know. The only other ninja I see who was on is Keith, and I can also assure you that he didn’t. I think it’s probably an operator error on your part.

That said, please avoid ad-hominem attacks on other members. It’s not against the rules, but it is against the spirit of this place. We’re here to help each other, not tear each other down.

If you have evidence that another member is promoting pedophilia anywhere, bring it to the ninjas.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Mon 3 Feb - 10:41
CelesChere wrote:
AbeSarah wrote:It seems that some people at KS  don't want the law changed and may be consciously  or unconsciously actively  or passively working against those who do. Whatever their reasons are for opposing law reform on this issue, it would be wise of us to learn how many on KS think this way. My guess is that the majority want law reform, but the poll might say something different. Let's see!
This has an uncomfortably accusatory and witch hunty tone to it and Im not comfortable with it.

Someone can not agree without actively working agaisnt us or trying to sabotage us.

Actually, Abe is right. There are some people on the forum who don’t want the law changed, and have said as much. See my “what if we won?” thread for an example.

And those people are entitled to hold that opinion, too. We’re not going to hold any pogroms here to enforce a party line.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Mon 3 Feb - 12:48
In our broad legal system, minors are treated differently than adults.

Allowing interracial sex and marriage doesn’t mean a minor can legally consent to either.

Same goes for casual sex.

Same goes for group sex and marriage.

Same goes for gay sex and marriage.

Same goes for consanguineous sex and marriage.

If anything, treating minors differently has been getting stronger. Vaping is just recent example.

Star Member
Star Member

on Tue 4 Feb - 2:37
Sorry for causing any unease by my words or by instigating the poll. Of course the wall always has two sides, and people are always entitled to their opinions.

In the free marketplace of ideas, anyone is allowed to spruke an idea no matter how illogical or inconsistent they might appear to others. The rule is 'caveat emptor' always.

If someone is walking down the street eating an ice-cream from a cone, they should be perfectly entitled to say, " I think that eating ice-cream from a cone whilst walking down the street should be illegal. So many people get painful cavities from this bad habit!" But how would such statement affect someone selling ice-cream from their shop on the side of the road if they overheard it? They might be terrified if such a radical idea was spread around. Ice-cream businesses would collapse if ice-cream was banned.
But of course ice-cream is not the only food that can help cause dental decay. If that was banned you would have to ban all the other things too. And then there's obesity, diabetes, heart disease, brain damage too. Manufacturers would complain. Dentists would complain ( The greedy ones) Then there's chocolate.All that un-unionised child labour involved in picking the fruit!
People should be free to say what they like so long a they don't hurt others or cause damage by what they say. Others don't have to listen, but if forced to they might want to LOL or get angry.

Well as a staunch advocate of law reform in this area, having spent countless hours researching the subject and writing thousands of letters to people domestically all around the world, and writing petitions to dozens of countries trying to get the laws changed for CIAO people. When someone in KS makes an argument for the opposing side, naturally I am not amused. 'There's a rock in the muesli bar.'
My poll is thus a market survey to find out whether I should consider maintaining my 'investment' (time and energy) in this group or not.
Antinym
Antinym

on Tue 4 Feb - 3:44
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
In my case, I think I clicked the wrong option. I want the law changed, but the way the answers were worded confused me. "Do you want the law changed?" "Yes, I want the law to stay the same." I clicked "yes", because my answer to the question was "yes"; I want the law changed. But your "yes" answer corresponds to a "no" statement.

I suspect some folks are getting all riled up for no good reason.
AbeSarah
Star Member
Star Member

on Tue 4 Feb - 4:15
Sorry about that. I have not used the 'make a poll' option for a long time and had forgotten how it was done. I originally put only one question execting to be have to get a Yes or No box option. No such luck. Apologies for difficult questionnaire. Thanks for attempting it.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Tue 4 Feb - 10:27
Antinym wrote:In my case, I think I clicked the wrong option. I want the law changed, but the way the answers were worded confused me. "Do you want the law changed?" "Yes, I want the law to stay the same." I clicked "yes", because my answer to the question was "yes"; I want the law changed. But your "yes" answer corresponds to a "no" statement.

I suspect some folks are getting all riled up for no good reason.

Good catch, Antinym.

Abe, can you edit the poll to fix that? And also allow people to change their votes if they’ve misunderstood.

Best,
UN

Star Member
Star Member

on Tue 4 Feb - 12:07
OK UN. I will try to edit the poll in the morning, if possible. I am too tired right now and will just make more mess if i attempt now:-) Night!
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

on Thu 6 Feb - 1:08
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I understand Celes's sentiments; slippery slope is a fallacy when people say "this WILL happen". That's not what she's saying. However, I feel we can find a safe way, even if it's not perfect for us.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Thu 6 Feb - 10:03
Abe, I fixed the poll options for you. Just deleted the words “yes” and “no”. Also turned on vote canceling so people who got confused before can fix their votes.

Best,
UN

Star Member
Star Member

on Thu 6 Feb - 10:20
Thanks UN. I managed to find out how to change the title only. You're a champion!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

on Thu 6 Feb - 10:54
Thanks, Abe! Cheerfully accepting bribes to rig the results. Smile

Best,
UN

Star Member
Star Member

on Thu 6 Feb - 11:03
Hi UN. Just PM me your Swiss account number and I'll fix you up. You won't be disappointed:-) Any preferred denomination?
AbeSarah
Star Member
Star Member

A poll: How at KS want the law changed? Empty Two days left to vote 98.28% of KS members "undecided"

on Tue 11 Feb - 0:16
Hi to all

I just realized that there's only 2 days left before the poll expires, and 628 out of 639 KS members have not voted yet!

I had to do just a couple of minutes searching just now to find the poll. and it was one of my own posts. How easy is it for others to find the poll now I wonder? Only two days to go. Imagine if 98% of 'the people' did not turn out to vote in national elections and it was only the 1% who decided who became the POTUS! In 1933 88.74% of registered voters turned out to vote in Germany, and 38.62% voted for NSDAP, but 11.25% didn't vote. I wonder how many of those 11% survived the Third Reich and whether or not they enjoyed the ride? 'K Sarah Sarah'
Shasta1234

on Tue 11 Feb - 5:33
I won’t vote, I won’t give you that satisfaction. You might be a star member here and I might be banned for my comments but you are a bully. You dive in to anyone’s comments with some YouTube vids like that’s the truth making out you know better. Plus we all have to back the political aspect of this. Celeschere shared what she thought and you was like “sigh” let me show me how you are wrong. Assuming you are right all the time yet never debating is the height of arrogance and it’s annoyed me. You can call me uneducated al you want. You are a bully then a coward
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum