Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Yellowtrousers

Ally - My introduction Empty My introduction

Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 16:36
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone

I am a 35 year old male from the UK

I have been sexually attracted to my sister (5 years younger) for the past 15 or so years. I am fairly certain she felt he same way, particularly at one point when we came incredibly close to acting out our desires. I used to feel a sense of shame and guilt about what almost happened, but after researching more into the topic, I am convinced that there is nothing morally wrong with what happened.

I hope that's not too long an intro

Thanks
Yellowtrousers

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Unowen17 and Sine_Wave like this post

Yellowtrousers

Ally - My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Tue 1 Jun 2021 - 21:27
Just to confirm, the time that something almost happened, she was 20 and I was 25

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 3:40
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Yellowtrousers! I’ve upgraded your account.

If there was no force or coercion between you and your sister, there’s nothing to feel guilty about. Most of us have a lot of regret around those near misses.

Please enjoy our forum, and I’ll look forward to hearing more from you.

Stay safe,
UN

Ally - My introduction Empty An Ally For Full Marriage Equality. Hope that my being here can be insightful and encouraging. Also please call me out if I get Wrong.

Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 4:36
[/b[b][b][b][/b][/b]]
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 6:51
Welcome!

Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 17:53
Thanks guys! I am so glad that I've found this site. In fact, prior to joining I have only ever thought about having some kind of casual sexual thing with her. The thought of an actual full blown relationship had never even crossed my mind.

After reading some of the accounts here, I'm thinking why not? It would be absolutely magical!

Currently she lives on the other side of the world (literally), and has done for the past decade or so, although we regularly speak as a family via video chat.

I have always loved here dearly and we have always been super close, occasionally describing each other as best friends.

So my two problems are that 1. She has been in a long term and committed relationship with a really great guy, and 2. The distance thing, although pre-covid she would come and visit for a few months at a time.

She has mentioned on numerous occasions how attractive I am, although I have never actually said it back, even though she is absolutely stunning!

I will write up a full description of our whole background at another time, but I just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone here for giving me a whole new perspective on things. I thought I was pretty settled on my position

Unowen17 and Sine_Wave like this post

Yellowtrousers

Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 17:56
I am also super eager to hear about other people who have been attracted to their full blood sibling, and how they went around initiating something without creeping the other person out as that's the last things I want to do! I would hate to round our relationship or make things awkward

Unowen17, Sine_Wave and EpicureanD like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum