Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Run Wild

introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 1 Dec 2022 - 19:20
I have been an adult for a while now. I live in Germany.
I was on F4L a few years back and had some very interesting conversations with people there. But haven't done anything since.
I have had sexual chemistry with male family members. My brother got hard against me, and people would think we were a couple. I was conditioned that doing anything was wrong. We have grown apart.
I also thought about seducing my father a couple of years ago, who is getting on in years, after my mother died. I was afraid things would become weird.

Wasn't sure why the topic was coming up again for me now, but I think it's related to my interest in dating couples and being in a poly throuple, many have children. I wonder about attraction to other male members of the family in a potential relationship. And wish to have support from those who are able to understand navigating these questions.

There's even a thread here about poly and incest, I believe.

Last edited by Run Wild on Thu 1 Dec 2022 - 21:53; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : had removed words for word count)

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 1 Dec 2022 - 20:46
Hi, Run Wild, welcome to KS.

First off, we’re happy to have people such as yourself who are attracted to relatives. But this isn’t a dating site, if that’s what you’re looking for.

Please read the forum rules and confirm that you will abide by them: https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

Also, I have no idea what F4L is.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Run Wild

Thu 1 Dec 2022 - 21:46
Hmm I didn't say I was looking for a dating site.
Families 4 love was a forum site a while ago.

I have to be honest. I read your response to me with a link about abiding rules.
And then I see your response to other introductions here, whether they are fake or not. I have a relationship with my son. and I don't see a link about abiding rules.

So if I made up a story about being in a relationship, I would get a different response that would be open arms. Oh yay, we are so glad you're here?

Is that correct?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 2 Dec 2022 - 1:32
Run Wild wrote: Wasn't sure why the topic was coming up again for me now, but I think it's related to my interest in dating couples and being in a poly throuple, many have children.

My apologies if I misinterpreted this, but it sounded to me like you were looking for a way or a place to date consang couples or larger families.

I’ll upgrade your membership.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 3 Dec 2022 - 5:21
Welcome aboard!

Run Wild likes this post

Sponsored content