Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sleepless in Fairfax

introduction - My introduction ... Empty My introduction ...

Sat 17 Jun 2023 - 17:43
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi to all, I am a 54 year old male and have been in a relationship with my 33 year old stepdaughter for the last 2 years. Most of our family is in South Carolina (USA) but I moved to Virginia (USA) 16 years ago, starting over in many ways. My stepdaughter moved here because I promised her long ago that I would provide for her education. She graduated from a local university and now works as a pharmacist at a local hospital.

Over the last several years we have become very close and have started a loving relationship but we don't live together.

My goal here is to understand more about step dad / step daughter relationships and how to navigate the complexities of this.

Thank you for your site and the opportunity to participate here.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - My introduction ... Empty Re: My introduction ...

Sat 17 Jun 2023 - 21:37
Hi, Sleepless, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your stepdaughter. I’ve upgraded your account.

Please feel free to use our forum to help with your goal. Hope you enjoy it here!

Peace,
UN

Sun 18 Jun 2023 - 18:46
Welcome sleepless,
I was with my mom, (more of a step mom for the sake of your post) for 5 years 30 years ago.
She was much more of a mom to me than my bio mom.i think this forum is amazing. And encourage you to look around, and post more of your story if you feel comfortable
If you have any questions, please ask, if you would rather reach out privately, pm me.

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 18 Jun 2023 - 21:52
Welcome aboard! While the generic connection isn’t there, the sociology of these relationships can have overlap with literal Consanguinamory.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum