Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tiger-k

INTRODUCING Empty INTRODUCING

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 3:48
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
First of all, I am not fluent in English. Write a translation program. I am poor at English because I am in Asia. I am in my late 40s.

I am very honored to meet your website. And I respect you.
I would say it's your full alliance. I have no prejudice. Explain why.

During counseling, I was frequently exposed to incest. Ordinary people find incest compulsory. So did I. But I found out that there are a lot of people who don't. So I went to an underground group a long time ago. And now that you know what it is, I actively support what you are pursuing. I have no direct experience, but on the contrary, I have a great deal of indirect experience. Because I've seen and consulted. So instinctively I understand what you said and I hope you will be an upgrade member. So, I would like to say that your exercise is very good and correct. And I want to be able to debunk my indirect experiences with each other.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

INTRODUCING Empty Re: INTRODUCING

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 11:04
Good morning, Tiger-K, and welcome to Kindred Spirits! I’ve upgraded your membership.

Don’t worry about your English. I’ll keep my English simple so that your translation program will work.

I’m curious about something. Maybe you can explain it in the closed areas. I think it’s unusual for anyone to have the idea that incest is okay. Counselors are trained to think that even consenting adult relatives should never love each other romantically or sexually.

So, did your opinion of incest change over time?

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 12:24
Welcome!

INTRODUCING Empty THANKS ~

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 12:35
Yes, that is a very good question. To be honest, many counselors find this relationship to be negative. I am a counselor and a hypnotist. So I learned something amazing during the hypnotic healing process. Her subconscious truly loved her father and lacked bad enforcement. So I definitely knew. So I have been looking at my close relatives with a special and positive view for a long time. So I could meet more people.

It's important that we ultimately find happiness and the meaning of life and be satisfied with it. I am sure of that. I would like to say that I am very supportive of you.

Remoon likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 13:56
Thank you, Tiger-K! I'm also curious about the underground group. Is it an online group in Asia, or an in-person group?

We appreciate your support, and your willingness to check the facts for yourself.

Best,
UN

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 13:13
It is not an online group. Maybe I'll write it down in detail when I get the chance. I read more of your writing and I know better that you are a really good person. I want to write many things, but I am not good at English. Give me a little time and I'll write down the information I know. Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 14:09
Thank you, Tiger-K! I appreciate the compliment.

The group you found is even more interesting if it's in-person. We are struggling to find a way to let members safely meet each other. If the group has found a way to do it, that would be great to know. I'll look forward to your writing.

And don't worry about the English -- I'm sure I couldn't read your language. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 22:21
Don't worry about your English, we can understand you and that is the main thing. I find it interesting that you found another group of people in person rather than online, most of us here have only met others on the Internet either for security reasons or simply because we live so far apart, the members of the forum come from many countries. Which country are you from? Asia is a huge continent. I'm from England.

I look forward to hearing more from you, and welcome to our forum Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum