Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
joysonandelsy

Mother - I'm in love with my own mother Empty I'm in love with my own mother

Fri 5 Oct 2018 - 7:51
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone,

My name is joyson and I love my birth mother,  Elsy,  like a wife and lover.  I'm her only son.  She went through hell being married to my father in a loveless and sexless marriage. It kills me to see her so unhappy.    Several times I tried to tell her but she thinks I'm crazy.  I am crazy about her.  I am 36yo and can only [orgasm] if I fantasize [about] her.  I had several girlfriends and relationships which all suffered becuse of this.  I have no idea what to do.  Pls help.

Northshore03, johner23, AdamLovesMom, Scandinaviaincest, isabelclaud and MothersLittleHelper like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mother - I'm in love with my own mother Empty Re: I'm in love with my own mother

Fri 5 Oct 2018 - 15:29
Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place. I've upgraded your account so you can access the member areas of the a forum now.

Mother - I'm in love with my own mother Empty Re: I'm in love with my own mother

Fri 5 Oct 2018 - 15:54
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Fri 5 Oct 2018 - 22:13
Welcome to KS, you'll find many people here have experience with dating a parent, so you're far from alone. You can discuss your situation further in the hidden forums, which you can only see when logged in Smile

johner23 and AdamLovesMom like this post

isabelclaud

Fri 8 Jul 2022 - 0:08
Message reputation : 0% (2 votes)
hi so nice to know u love and want to satsify moma she needs more more be near her let her feel happy after any trouble with dad hung her let her feel u hard for her and try to look at her when sexy and tell ur sexy beautifull mom mom need massage be the one who helps her and try to to tacuh her intimate by the reaction of her u will know how to do it good luck

Rick Fortune likes this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Fri 8 Jul 2022 - 3:59
If you can look back at my history, and I'm not good at it, you'd see how much I love my mom, and support all of you that love yours. I became a special man to/for my mother and our love went to the moon-dads be damned.

Unowen17, Scandinaviaincest, isabelclaud, Olderson1991, JasonMc and MothersLittleHelper like this post

Northshore03

Wed 30 Aug 2023 - 6:50
I’m in the exact same boat I’ve decided to share everything with my mom. I tell her when ever we talk how much I love it. And how much I want it. She’s starting to get into it. We’ve had sex once before. It’s such an amazing thing to tell her about. You should really just tell her how you feel. I can’t wait till I see my mom again.

FullMarriageEquality, Nemo, Unowen17, Olderson1991, JasonMc and MothersLittleHelper like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Sat 2 Sep 2023 - 5:46
18 years! I love my mom so much, love yours as well.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum