View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Hello Everyone!!!

on Fri 1 Jul - 9:38
Nice to meet you all. I am Dave , the first thing I want to say is that I feel safe here to share my life experience's as we all are into a kind of relationship which is not considered as ethical by the majority due to lack in there wisdom . By the way I am 24years old and yes I am active into an incest relationship with my family Mom(39) and Dad(37). I feel very lucky to have such parents , it was my parents who introduced me into this beautiful lifestyle when I turned 19. Also our relationship is very secret and no one knows except us. Our society will never accept and they may cause trouble for us that is the reason we keep it in family and never spell anything about these things. I don't know how far it will go but we all are very happy for this. Me n my mom are into Deep loving relationship, I see there are many guys n girls here who are into this beautiful kind of relationship, I want to congratulate all of you. And thanks for creating this forum.

Last edited by dave000 on Sat 27 Aug - 19:19; edited 1 time in total
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Hello Everyone!!!

on Fri 1 Jul - 11:13
Welcome aboard Dave, I've upgraded your account so you can see and participate in all of the forums now. Congratulations on your relationship with your parents, it's always beautiful to hear about happy relationships Smile

I wouldn't be so pessimistic about it never being accepted, people said the same thing about homosexuality, and now gay and lesbian people have the right to marry in most of the West at least. The consanguinamory rights movement is in it's very early stages, but myself and the other activists are determined to make the difference the world over.

You're amongst friends here and you will be able to discuss any aspect of incest relationships in here without any judgement. Most of us either are involved, or have been in the past. I was with my dad for a number of years but he broke it off out of fear of us being caught and the fact he never fully accepted this part of his sexuality, such a shame.

In any case, welcome aboard Dave and enjoy the forums Smile
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Fri 1 Jul - 15:13
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you.
View user profile

on Fri 1 Jul - 18:25
Thanks a lot Jane for such friendly and kind words. I am really very thankful for you all people here, I also support our cause and I congratulate you for sharing the great information and fighting for the rights . Its meaningful yes I agree its still in early stage may be starting because I never saw anyone earlier making difference like you and your points and making people aware of this. I support your cause , I say our cause. Smile

And sorry for your Dad , I wish he will accept this relationship .

Yes please feel free to ask me anything I will share gladly .

Thanks alot again .
Dave.
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Fri 1 Jul - 19:01
Thanks Dave, if you want to share more you can do so in the 'your story' part of the website.

As to the activism, the greatest barrier to the legalization of incest is actually misinformation and bigotry. Most people in truth know little or nothing about us and what they do know is largely inherited from a pool of 'common knowledge' in which actual knowledge is in short supply. Add that to their natural aversion to incest due to the Westermarck effect and you've got people hating on us. So the aim of the activism is at least in part education, because knowledge will cause them to re-evaluate their inbuilt prejudice and realize that just maybe, they were wrong about us. It is possible in the long term to re-educate the public even when the opposition was deeply engrained, if LGBT people could do it, then so can we.

As for me and dad... well I have no idea if we will ever get back together again, I'd certainly like to think so but I'm aware it might be wishful thinking on my part. We're still close as family and good friends, and we separated on good terms. It is difficult at times though because I miss him so much... but that's life, these things happen.

In any case we're glad to have you here Smile
Admin
View user profile

on Fri 1 Jul - 22:32
welcome to the forums Dave, hugs for you and yours
we've some resources here that could be helpful for you; take your time and look around, and take care!
View user profile

on Thu 7 Jul - 5:36
Hi Dave. Welcome! Good to hear its a healthy and loving relationship. Its it just you and your mom, or are there others in your family that also involved?

Emily Smile
Admin
View user profilehttp://www.lilysgardener.com

on Sun 10 Jul - 11:06
welcome Dave, you are among friends here. if you wish to read my story you can find it in the private forums section called "my story". again, Welcome.
View user profile

on Mon 11 Jul - 16:42
Welcome aboard! We're open to all relationships between consenting adults. For many people here, this is about fighting for their right to love. Glad to have you.
View user profile

on Sat 27 Aug - 15:09
Thanks a lot for such nice replies.. I feel confident and comfortable at this place with such good and broad minded people like you all..

Well Emily I am active with my mom and Dad introduced me into it so it's like we all three are in the scene. And no there is no other family members involved. In my family I m the only child of my parents..
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum