Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
THB924

Introduction Empty Introduction

Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 7:19
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I’m definitely over 18 yrs of age, but have never in my life experienced what I’m feeling now. A year ago through ancestry discovered the dad on my birth certificate was not my dad and about 4 months ago learned that I had a half brother. September was our first meeting and needless to say we are both head over heels for each other at this point. We both happen to be in marriages as well which is good but has complicated issues too. I just need a safe place to vent while trying to figure out the WTF is happening here. Thanks!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 12:35
THB, you’ve come to the right place. You are among friends here. I have upgraded your account. One of the areas here you should now see is our Genetic Sexual Attraction area. Sounds like that is what you are experiencing.

Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin

Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 12:56
Hi, THB,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits, ad congratulations on your love with your father. You’re far from the first to be in this situation. We’d be glad to help you if we can.

Best,
UN

Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 13:04
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
UN.... not my father, but half brother. I found out my biological father died in 1977. He was just the sperm donor for H/B and me... just crazy with the physical characteristics we share and instant bond.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 18 Nov 2019 - 17:17
THB, thanks for the correction.

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum