Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

The forum now has an SSL certificate, and a few other admin features. Empty The forum now has an SSL certificate, and a few other admin features.

Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 1:29
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
We have UN to thank for this news as he provided the money. The important thing is, the forum is now more secure, and we have some extra storage space as well. We all owe him our thanks Smile

Last edited by Unowen17 on Mon 7 Sep 2020 - 10:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change to normal post, old news)
OtherHans

The forum now has an SSL certificate, and a few other admin features. Empty Re: The forum now has an SSL certificate, and a few other admin features.

Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 6:43
Yes indeed many thanks to UN!

Jeja
Jeja

The forum now has an SSL certificate, and a few other admin features. Empty Re: The forum now has an SSL certificate, and a few other admin features.

Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 7:57
Woo, thanks UN!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 11:22
You’re welcome, but please don’t thank me prematurely. Jane purchased a package of upgrades including the HTTPS, but unless I’m missing something it hasn’t been activated yet. Maybe someone at forumactif.fr needs to activate it.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 20:36
I didn't realize there was something I had to do in the admin panel first, now I have to wait for forumotion to do the rest I believe.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 20:36
HTTPS is now active, as you’ll see in the URL in your browser. Thanks, Jane!

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Mon 30 Dec 2019 - 20:40
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
We got there in the end, I knew we would, it was just figuring out how to do it, that was all Smile
kelsey

Tue 31 Dec 2019 - 5:23
thanks UN Smile
aznephew

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 18:50
Thx UN!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum