Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rdebkolkata

Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 2 Jan 2020 - 15:37
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone, I am a man from Kolkata, 44 years old. I have been attracted to my aunt for a very very long time, since my teenage years but over the years, I realised it was more of unrequited attraction. A few years back, one of my cousins (she is 31 now) admitted that she has been attracted to me for many many years but could never muster the courage to say that to me, for obvious reasons. It is only then that I realised, I liked her too more than just a sister. That, despite the fact that she was predominantly inclined towards women. Since then we have shared a close relation, though lately, I find her a bit aloof, much to my dismay. Separated by more than a thousand miles, it is painful at times.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 2 Jan 2020 - 16:05
Hi, Rdebkolkata,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I've upgraded you to full membership, so you should be able to see and post in the members-only forums.

I hope we can help you work through the difficulties in your relationship with your cousin. It's great that she's attracted to you and that you have a close relationship, but not so great that you're finding her to be aloof. Please ask us for the help you need in Non-GSA or Your Story. We understand.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 2 Jan 2020 - 22:14
Welcome aboard Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 3 Jan 2020 - 2:30
Welcome!

Sat 4 Jan 2020 - 7:02
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you guys. I decided to use the New Year as an opportunity to reconnect with her. She is going through stressful times, but I am happy, we talked and are looking to reconnect
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 4 Jan 2020 - 8:39
That’s great to hear! I wish you the best. Please let us know how it goes.

Best,
UN

Sun 5 Jan 2020 - 8:35
Welcome Rdebkolkata!

Looks like UN beat me to upgrading you but regardless, I hope you have a great stay here at KS Very Happy

Unowen17 likes this post

Rdebkolkata

Thu 28 Jan 2021 - 13:52
I have been inactive the past one year because there wasn't much to update. Towards the end of 2020, me and my cousin connected again, properly. And yes, we are now back to being a long distance couple, though, we did spend some time together during the beginning of this year. It was marvelous. We are planning to spend more time together in the near future and be at our naughty best Smile.

FullMarriageEquality, Remoon, Unowen17, polyguy and mèþru like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum