Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
azauntie

Introduction - Aunt & Biological Nephew Empty Introduction - Aunt & Biological Nephew

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 1:39
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello,

I am 43 years old and I recently started a consanguineous relationship with my 28 year old, biological nephew. I feel fortunate to have found your group during my online research on the topic. I am eager to share my situation and learn from the experiences of those who are already navigating these waters.

P.S. My nephew also recently created an account here; his profile name is aznephew. We have both reviewed the forum rules and agree to abide by them.

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

polyguy
polyguy

Introduction - Aunt & Biological Nephew Empty Re: Introduction - Aunt & Biological Nephew

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 2:25
Welcome auntie!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction - Aunt & Biological Nephew Empty Re: Introduction - Aunt & Biological Nephew

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 3:13
Welcome to KS, azauntie! My first-ever double upgrade, I think! Smile Hope you and your nephew enjoy it here.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 4:58
Welcome aboard!

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 10:37
Welcome.! There's a lot of experience here and very little judgement. You are not alone Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 11:13
And I hope we’ll hear more from you and your nephew in the members-only forums. I think we will. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 22 Jan 2020 - 23:08
I was definitely late to this upgrade, I probably should have checked here before replying to your PM. Welcome aboard Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum