Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sjupe00

Introduction - Hello All! Empty Introduction - Hello All!

Mon 17 Feb 2020 - 20:49
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi!  I was referred to this site from another forum as the referrer thought you all would be a great support team for me as I enter the unknown waters [Redacted. UN].

I’m 20 years old and my half-brother is 19. We are 6 months apart from the same dad. He had an affair when my mom was pregnant. We grew up knowing about each other, but that was it. We never met until last year when he was 18 and I was 19 at our dad’s family reunion. My dad’s marriage failed and he ended up with another woman all together, which is why we never met until that point.

We talked and exchanged snaps and phone numbers and we would flirt around. I didn’t see him as a brother just because we didn’t grow up together and saw him as any other guy lol

One day, he messaged and asked if we could go out and I said sure, thinking out like just out. Not a date. Well it turns out he meant that but didn’t reveal that until after we were going home and he wanted to kiss. At first I was taken back like wtf but he was funny and adorable and so I let him.

Fast forward, we’ve been together for a year. We’ve seen each other in underwear and stuff, cuddle and kiss, but he wants to start going a bit more into the intimate stuff which I’m open too, and here is where you fine people come in! We don’t know how to navigate through it (I.e. what to expect if we do or how to continue and grow our relationship)

I’m really looking forward to getting your advice and feedback. Like I said it just happened and the only thing stopping me is he has my dad’s DNA.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Mon 17 Feb 2020 - 21:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Snipped one unfortunate phrase)

gsacruzataur likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction - Hello All! Empty Re: Introduction - Hello All!

Mon 17 Feb 2020 - 21:55
Hi, Sjupe00, and welcome to Kindred Spirits. I've upgraded your membership. I had to snip one phrase from your intro. I'll send you a PM about that.

We'd be glad to support you. KS is all about support. We keep the forum clean of smutty stories and members who harass other members for same. If you've been around the other incest-related forums on the web, I hope you'll find it a refreshing difference

Please tell us more about what we can do for you in GSA or Your Story.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 3:13
hiya & welcome to our forums! ^_^
OtherHans

Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 5:36
Welcome! Smile

I'll cut to the chase: Where do you see this relationship going in the future?

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 7:16
Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 19 Feb 2020 - 23:17
Welcome to KS Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum