Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fband460

Intro to me!! Empty Intro to me!!

Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 16:14
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi all!! I'm 38 and all people I speak of are 18 or older.

I'm GSA for my daughter and my mother!! I wish it was an acceptable thing to be ok with. I cannot tell them in fear they will think I'm a sicko.

I've always wished to have a nudist lifestyle with a woman but haven't found the right one yet.

How would I even bring the topic up without fear of being sent to jail or something, so I keep it private and surf the net I bet like most of you out there.

That's my story

Last edited by Fband460 on Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 18:28; edited 1 time in total

gsacruzataur likes this post

polyguy
polyguy

Intro to me!! Empty Re: Intro to me!!

Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 16:24
Hi Fband. Welcome. A moderator or administrator should be along shortly to greet you.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 20:08
Fband,

You are attracted to your mother and adult daughter, correct?

What is it you’re hoping to get from this forum? Please clarify.

Also, this forum isn’t about nudism. We neither oppose nor endorse nudism. We have members who have experience with nudism.

Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 20:38
Yes I'm attracted to my daughter and mother.
I would like to have a better understanding and people to talk
to openly about my attractions to family members.

Nudism is just a side note, but love the openness it can bring to life.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 22:33
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Fband, welcome to KS.

You’re not a sicko for having romantic feelings for your close family members. You’re human. Consang. One of us.

I’m sure it took some courage for you to come here and admit that you’re attracted to your mother and your daughter. And I’m also sure that you want to talk to people openly about your attraction to them. The main barrier you’ll need to overcome here to do that is earning the trust of the members. People here are pretty wary, for obvious reasons.

Just take things slow and easy, stay scrupulously within the rules, and tell us about yourself first. Tell us what is going through your mind and what you need help with about coming to terms with your feelings. If you’re a little vulnerable, people here will trust you better. It’s okay that you want to be intimate with your mother and your daughter. In a better world, it wouldn’t be such a big impossible deal if you were. Most of us here (including me, and except for some allies) have had the same feelings too.

Also, please look up the meaning of “GSA.” Smile I’ll let you in in a few minutes.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 1:25
Welcome aboard Fband,

GSA means Genetic Sexual Attraction, and it applies strictly those people who were separated during the formative years of at least one of them, and then met their relatives later in life, during late adolescence or adulthood. Non-GSA is a little different, that is when relatives who were never separated develop feelings for each other. Both groups of people are considered consanguinamorous, the only difference being whether Westermark is absent because it never got chance to form, or if it is just absent naturally.

In either case, it isn't wrong or sick to have these feelings, it's perfectly normal and natural. Over 2% of the population are consang to some degree, it's just societys best kept secret. You don't have to feel guilty or ashamed about your feelings, and I feel you've come here to understand them. We can certainly help you there, as UN said, you're one of us.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum