Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A reminder to all

+5
wiccanbiker
rostone
FullMarriageEquality
Unowen17
Jane Doe
9 posters
Go down
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

A reminder to all Empty A reminder to all

Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 3:07
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Your safety and security is important to the staff here at KS. For this reason, it is imperative that you let myself or one of the other admins know immediately if anyone:

1. Attempts to get you to reveal any personally identifying information, be that your a/s/l, address, phone number, or pictures.Doesn't matter whether this occurred at KS or elsewhere, we need to know.
2. PMs you with sexually suggestive or explicit materials, this is not allowed here, and there are plenty of other places people could go for that.
3. If someone comes across as creepy and inappropriate or asks you questions about other members, like fishing for information about someone else.
4. If anyone starts talking to you in a way which indicates that their true interests are sex with minors, animals or corpses. We don't allow these things for obvious reasons, they're immoral and harmful.
5. If you encounter homophobia, transphobia, polyphobia, kinkphobia or incestophobia... none of these are allowed here, given that KS is designed to be a safe space for ALL consangs.

I am reminding all members of this because we can only act on what we see and hear about from our members. Many rule breakages happen in PMs and not on the main forum where we could clearly see it. Should you recieve any inappropriate messages, TAKE A SCREENSHOT and PM it to us or e-mail it to us. If this is not possible, then copy and paste for us.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Jane

wiccanbiker, gsacruzataur, Unowen17, CircusAct, Cyberdolphnow, Bigsc28, johner23 and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

A reminder to all Empty Re: A reminder to all

Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 4:06
Thanks, Jane.

Another couple of notes:

6. While we do our best to maintain the privacy of all members, be careful about posting any information that could be used to identify you.
7. The material on KS is confidential and often highly sensitive. It should go without saying that it is not to be shared off KS except by the original poster or with their permission. If you find that someone has shared material off of KS without authorization, please notify any mod or admin.

Stay safe,
UN

wiccanbiker and RyanwantsHismommy like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 11 Jun 2020 - 4:58
Just to be clear, we have a great track record here. Most people to participate here find it helps them in some way. And we keep things good by keeping out anyone who would misuse this forum.

wiccanbiker, Unowen17, FamilyFriend, RyanwantsHismommy and TFli8cowTF like this post

rostone
Special Member
Special Member

Fri 12 Jun 2020 - 16:52
*note to self* delete draft of love letter to janedoe
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 12 Jun 2020 - 17:23
rostone wrote:*note to self* delete draft of love letter to janedoe

Now the truth comes out!

Stay safe,
UN

Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 3:29
I have been down and had 6 surgeries the last 18 months.
looks like everyone has been having a wild time.
I miss both the girls that started Things! what Keith wasn't that three or four web site changes.
if you need administrative help let me know i am back.
Your favorite Witch
Wiccan Biker

Jane Doe, FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Bigsc28 like this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 3:38
6 surgeries is A LOT. I hope you're doing okay now? It's good to see you back again, to be honest I thought you'd left, but since you've had such a rough time with your health I can understand why!

Things are perhaps different now from how they were a few years ago, mostly changes for the better I think overall, but understandable you probably miss the admins you were originally accustommed to.

The main reason I put you back to normal member level (along with some others) was because there were actually more dormant admin accounts than active ones, and I was made aware that this would be a possible security risk. The question is: Do you want to be an admin again? I'll repromote you if this is what you really want... I am just checking because I don't want extra responsibility putting any strain on your health.

wiccanbiker and RyanwantsHismommy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 3:48
Hey, Wiccan, welcome back! Are you okay now?

Stay safe,
UN

wiccanbiker likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 28 Nov 2020 - 17:14
Kindred Spirits, previously known as PFI, did get kicked off of various services. We’ve been here for a relatively (no pun intended) long time, knock on wood.

wiccanbiker, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and RyanwantsHismommy like this post

md911b

Thu 3 Dec 2020 - 21:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome back

Unowen17 likes this post

Tue 29 Dec 2020 - 17:22
I am new to this site and just want to be sure I’m connecting as I’m hoping to. I’m new to GSA over 18 and feel so lost in a world of emotions. The love, the guilt for feeling the love. The desires but fear of the “taboo”. We have “crossed” the line and we both enjoy our time, but very fearful of consequences to it legally should we get “caught “.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 2 Jan 2021 - 3:47
Scaredsister wrote:I am new to this site and just want to be sure I’m connecting as I’m hoping to. I’m new to GSA over 18 and feel so lost in a world of emotions. The love, the guilt for feeling the love. The desires but fear of the “taboo”. We have “crossed” the line and we both enjoy our time, but very fearful of consequences to it legally should we get “caught “.

I understand, and the very best thing you can do is to keep your relationship a very closely guarded secret. The fewer people who know, the better your security. However, at KS you are amongst friends, and you may speak freely in the members only parts of the website. Community is a very important thing to us, because so few people truly understand the emotions we go through. Each of us who have experienced consanguinamory know well the continuous fear and pressure of hiding, we've been there. It is our hope that this place provide mutual support.

wiccanbiker, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Heiress1212, Bigsc28, RyanwantsHismommy and Ajameson like this post

guyinmn

Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 16:05
new to this site format post etc.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Feb 2021 - 19:46
Hi, Guyinmn, welcome to KS. If you’d like to get full access, please post a short introduction in PUBLIC: Introductions stating your age and why you want to join.

Stay safe,
UN

RyanwantsHismommy likes this post

RichLove

A reminder to all Empty My Introduction

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 8:30
Hi everyone! I’m new here so I’ll do my best. I’m a 54 male and I’ve had a couple relationships with my family members. I have never been able to find a place with like minded people, so I’m a little excited to have found you all!! I look forward to talking and meeting you!!

wiccanbiker, WordSlinger, RyanwantsHismommy, Scandinaviaincest and Lisse like this post

Bigsc28

A reminder to all Empty Indroduction: I'm an ally of Full Marriage Equality. I relish the fight of equality. That comes from being around people with a social conscience. Until I can figure out how to formally pist my introductory statement this will have to suffice. I now have

Wed 26 May 2021 - 2:42
Bigsc28

Wed 26 May 2021 - 2:45
I'm here to support Full Marriage Equality.

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

Bigsc28

Sun 30 May 2021 - 16:42
This Monday will be my first week on KS. I hope to contribute and be an asset.

wiccanbiker, Unowen17 and RyanwantsHismommy like this post

Sponsored content