Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mauro42

Introduction Shy one Empty Introduction Shy one

Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 1:47
I have to look back through the mist of times. Only recently I came across this site. I am 78 tears old, born in the middle of the war when my father was away at war. For the first four years of my life I slept with my mom. Obviously very intimate situation. I first fell special emotions for my mom when she helped me as a toddler to go pee. She would hold my penis in her hands and stroke it gently, emphasizing that I must pull the foreskin back when going to the toilet. Naturally under those circumstances I sometime became aroused, a feeling which stayed with me through the years. I obviously would have liked for this situation to continue, but when I was four years old my father returned and I was forced to leave my mother's bed. After that I spent many times trying to see my mother's body, particularly the soft hair on her mons.  My interest in the female anatomy was renewed when my younger sister was born and I noticed with fascination that her genitals were different. I would have loved to have investigated further but our household was very strict and if any of my thoughts came to light I would have been severely punished. I remain to this day intrigued by might may have been.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Shy one Empty Re: Introduction Shy one

Thu 9 Jul 2020 - 2:57
Mauro, I’m sorry, but we can’t upgrade your account. Your situation violates Rule 5, no discussion of sexual contact between adults and minors. I believe your situation was completely innocent on your part, but we have to err on the side of caution.

I wish you the best. Locking this thread.

Stay safe,
UN

likaself likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum