Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jakeyxxx

Newbie introduction Empty Newbie introduction

Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 12:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi there

I’m jake, I’m 20 and I’m quite new around here so sorry if I seem abit shy! I stumbled upon these forums in hope of a way to seduce my mother. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Newbie introduction Empty Re: Newbie introduction

Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 13:43
Hey, Jake, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership so that we can discuss how to safely approach your mother in the members-only forums. It’s not an uncommon question, so you might want to read some of the existing threads first.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 18:05
Welcome aboard!

For you or anyone else reading this, here is the shortest generic answer I have:

Approach her much the same way as any other woman her age. The biggest differences are:

1) Unless this is a reunion situation, you already know and love each other and have a shared history, which is an advantage. If you live with her or spend a much time at her place, even better. Look for ways to reduce her burden and stress of maintaining the residence.

2) There is a prejudice against this she may have internalized, and that’s the bad news.

As the son and the male, she might need you to make the first move. As long as your approach is gentle and respectful, she’s not going to hate you. The worst case scenario is that she thinks she did something wrong, encourages you to get therapy, and puts some distance between you.

You know her, we don’t. Each situation has its own nuances, so further discussion with us will help.

likaself likes this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Thu 30 Jul 2020 - 18:19
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
FME- I couldn't have stated it more simply and completely. If jakey follows these simple suggestions, he'll be successful. And hopefully will develop a relationship like mine. Good luck jakey.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Fri 31 Jul 2020 - 0:56
Welcome aboard Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum