Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Killian

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sun 27 Sep 2020 - 13:42
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm Killian, mid forties, living in France and I'm so glad I found this site. I guess I fall into the ally category; I'm a firm supporter of Full Marriage Equality and its through that site that I found KS. I was shocked to learn of the misery of families and relationships torn apart, criminalised and even imprisoned for no reason other than consenting adults fell in love, so this site merits the support of everyone who stands for human rights and equality.  In my case my sister and I [deleted-UN] fell in love and this relationship continued for several years until she emigrated in her early 20s. It became evident some years later that despite our marriages the strong feelings we had for each other were still there and on the rare occasions we meet we are again very close. Whether this is GSA or not I don't know, I suspect not, but had she not gone abroad I am sure we would have wanted a life together. I would like to offer my support to others who have found love either with siblings, as I did, or with other relatives.  I am so glad that here in France such relationships are not illegal, thanks to Napoleon, although marriage is not permitted.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Sun 27 Sep 2020 - 14:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Protect member)

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Sun 27 Sep 2020 - 14:12
Hi, Killian, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account. And thank you for being an ally, especially one who has been requited in his life.

You’re indeed luckier to live in France than many other countries, thanks to the Napoleonic Code.

Please look around and make yourself at home. You’re among people who understand your love for your sister.

Stay safe,
UN

Killian likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 27 Sep 2020 - 21:30
Welcome aboard! Glad my blog has been a help.

Killian likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum