Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sidsidknud

Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 15 Oct 2020 - 15:42
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Howdy, I'm a 33yo guy in Kansas. About 6 years ago I had a relationship with my (sort-of) stepsister, I was 27 and she was 23. She had been taken in by my stepmother and former husband when she was 16. They never officially adopted her or anything, they initially just gave her a place to stay and then she quickly became part of the family. I didn't meet her until I was 26-27, so we didn't grow up together, but I also immediately thought of her as family. She is very cute and sweet and endearing and it made it easy to instantly see her as my sister when we met. We were closer, had more in common, got along better, and spent more time together than my actual sister. It was after I had moved in with my dad and stepmother after grad school. She was suddenly around all the time, the four of us living like a family. We had bedrooms next to each other and shared a bathroom.

The relationship was her idea and she pursued me hard. I resisted for awhile and the whole time I felt guilty and bad about it and would never fully commit to her. Because she was married. The incest angle didn't bother me at all, it was incredible and, just, really amazing. She told me it was just a green card marriage and she didn't have any feelings for him, and it was easy to believe that. They didn't live together...he lived six states away, they had nothing in common, and she seemed like the selfless type of person who would do something like that. But still, I hated being with a married person, and I hated lying to our parents because of it.

But we had great times together and were genuinely happy together and yeah. It eventually ended. C'est la vie.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 15 Oct 2020 - 21:02
Hi, Sid, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Glad you had those great times with your stepsister. I think all of us here can relate to the trouble of having to hide our feelings. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Stay safe,
UN

sidsidknud likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 15 Oct 2020 - 21:36
Welcome aboard!

sidsidknud

Fri 16 Oct 2020 - 4:18
Thank you both for your kind words, genuinely.  I've never really shared that with anyone and was...well, thank you for making me feel welcome and accepted here.

All the best,
sid

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum