Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Horrible_sanity

Introduction  Empty Introduction

Wed 18 Nov 2020 - 5:51
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello. Im J I'm 36 and I live with my sister who is 31. We live as husband and wife. We even have a kid together. Our story is a long one but I'm happy to have found this place to make friends with some like minded individuals. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Jane Doe, FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Ed_1985, Dag Robertson, likaself, Ibis.Noctua and Horrible_sanity like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction  Empty Re: Introduction

Wed 18 Nov 2020 - 10:30
Hi, J, welcome to KS, and congratulations on your love with your sister. I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes.

I hope you’ll tell us a bit more about yourself in Your Story. We have quite a number of brother-sister couples here, so you’re in good company. Smile

I’m a little curious about your forum name, too. Sanity is something we certainly need a lot more of now. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Horrible_sanity likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 18 Nov 2020 - 13:51
Welcome aboard! Congrats on your love.

Unowen17 and Horrible_sanity like this post

Horrible_sanity

Wed 18 Nov 2020 - 15:21
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, J, welcome to KS, and congratulations on your love with your sister. I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes.

I hope you’ll tell us a bit more about yourself in Your Story. We have quite a number of brother-sister couples here, so you’re in good company. Smile

I’m a little curious about your forum name, too. Sanity is something we certainly need a lot more of now. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Its an Edgar Allen Poe reference. He once said "I went insane with fits of horrible sanity"

Unowen17 likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 19 Nov 2020 - 1:39
Welcome to KS Smile

likaself and Horrible_sanity like this post

Horrible_sanity