Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

New to GSA Empty New to GSA

Tue 29 Dec 2020 - 9:04
Hi, new to this. I’m 41 and my half brother and I are “secretly “ dating.
polyguy
polyguy

New to GSA Empty Re: New to GSA

Tue 29 Dec 2020 - 12:42
Congrats on your relationship with your half brother, scaredsister. May each of you find much joy as you share these experiences!

Last edited by polyguy on Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 13:18; edited 1 time in total

Tue 29 Dec 2020 - 17:15
Thank you, it’s crazy to be so in love with someone that you also feel you can never really have. We both feel the same way about each other. Just trying to figure out “what works” for us in a society that thinks it’s “taboo”.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 10:24
Hey, Scaredsister, don’t worry. You’ve introduced yourself very well now. Very Happy

Stay safe,
UN

https://www.patreon.com/DeltadidiracArt

Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 11:34
Scaredsister wrote:Thank you, it’s crazy to be so in love with someone that you also feel you can never really have. We both feel the same way about each other. Just trying to figure out “what works” for us in a society that thinks it’s “taboo”.

Hello,
here no one will judge you and you will certainly be able to compare yourself with different couples similar to you and perhaps better understand what you are going through.
In any case, there is no rush in these situations, take all the time you need to understand; the only really important thing to do is just keep it between you two, at least until you have found the right balance ...

Good luck

Wed 30 Dec 2020 - 13:51
Thanks for the advice, where  things are complicated and makes me fearful of all this, is my exe. He had my phone installed with spyware (without me knowing) my car GPS (without my consent), and he has some info. I’m scared and fearful of him. What he will do with that info, (though I don’t know what he has to be honest). The feelings my hb and I have for each other the wants for our future together has now been shaken by finding out the above info. I’m now very scared of what can happen to us. I’d do anything to protect him, my half brother.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum