Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OrcKid
OrcKid

[UPGRADE DENIED] Single 30M from Sweden here.... Empty [UPGRADE DENIED] Single 30M from Sweden here....

Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 20:24
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Been through various things and communities (mostly furry), then i just recently found out how strong this community is and that it might be something for me. I've always found the idea fascinating, and good subject for roleplay, but i only now became aware of how much of a "movement" this has really become.

As for my goals with being here, it's taking part in the discussion about the social and practical issues surrounding it, as well as potentially finding a partner here. I'm especially enticed by the idea of starting a family with a woman who's parents are siblings, or parent and child.

Hope that's enough for you, i'm always willing to answer questions!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

[UPGRADE DENIED] Single 30M from Sweden here.... Empty Re: [UPGRADE DENIED] Single 30M from Sweden here....

Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 11:30
KS isn’t a forum for roleplay or grooming. Upgrade denied, thread locked.

UN

Quesera and TFli8cowTF like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum