Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RichLove

daughter - Madly in love with my daughter  Empty My Introduction

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 8:33
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hi everyone! I’m new here so I’ll do my best. I’m a 54 male and I’ve had a couple relationships with my family members. I have never been able to find a place with like minded people, so I’m a little excited to have found you all!! I look forward to talking and meeting you!!
RichLove

daughter - Madly in love with my daughter  Empty Madly in love with my daughter

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 9:29
Hey everyone!
I’m Rich and I’ve been madly in love with my daughter, who is 30, for as long as I can remember. We did everything together. One night she initiated a kiss to me, a passionate kiss. One thing led to another and we were making out like teenagers. That was the first time and we carried on like that for years.
Sadly, she moved on and got married and had a baby. They’ve recently divorced and I want to try to rekindle our relationship. I want to grow old with her and make her my wife.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Oedipus likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

daughter - Madly in love with my daughter  Empty Re: Madly in love with my daughter

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 11:18
Hi, Rich, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve merged your two introductions.

Please tell us the ages of your daughter and the other family members you were involved with when things started.

Stay safe,
UN

daughter - Madly in love with my daughter  Empty Re: Madly in love with my daughter

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 14:00
My daughter was 20 and my Mother is 72. Mother and I are very recent.
Thank you.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 14:52
Thanks for the clarification, Rich. I’ve upgraded your account.

And congratulations on your loves with your daughter and your mother. I’ll look forward to hearing more from you in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 15:03; edited 1 time in total

Oedipus likes this post

RichLove

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 15:03
Just a question. How do I navigate to those forums?

Thank you
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 11 Mar 2021 - 15:06
Select “Home” in the upper left (if you’re coming in on a web browser) and you’ll see a full list of the forums you can now access.

You should be able to get to a similar list of forums in a mobile browser. If you need help, please let us know.

Stay safe,
UN

Oedipus likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 12 Mar 2021 - 0:26
Welcome aboard!

RichLove likes this post

RichLove

Fri 12 Mar 2021 - 12:36
Thanks!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum