Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ridot42267

Father daughter (non gsa) Empty Father daughter (non gsa)

Sat 16 Dec 2023 - 20:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Im 53 year old and my daughter is 27. We were always close as father and daughter but never sexual. My daughter moved back in with me so she could save money to pay of debt. Since she moved in there was a tension between us. One evening we did drink some alcohol and we ended up kissing. Im confused about how i feel and what we should do. I am currently single and divorced with here mom for 4 years now.

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Olderson1991

Father daughter (non gsa) Empty Re: Father daughter (non gsa)

Sat 16 Dec 2023 - 21:50
Welcome to the group. There are other father daughter relationships here.
Me personally I was with my mom 30 years ago for about 5 years til my dad busted us. I'm 49. She past away years ago.

In our case we both talked about it beforehand and agreed to sex.
Our relationship had what is sometimes called double love. The mother son love and the romantic/sexual love. To this day I have been with many women, including 2 marriages and not had a deeper connection with any of them as I had w my mom due to the double love.
I'm also polyamorous, meaning I have the ability to love and care for more than one woman.

Society looks down on family relationships, and they also look down on polyamory because it doesn't fit the monogamous mold that society wants to push.

My mom and I had some bumps in the beginning but after a few months we connected well on the sexual level.

I think the confusion is normal. I can share more once your post gets transferred to the private section of KS.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 17 Dec 2023 - 9:47
Hi, Ridot, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

It’s quite natural that you feel confused about whether to move forward or cool off. Since you’re free to do so, you could start a relationship with her if you both chose to do so.

But Magic 8-ball says “Answer not clear.” Smile Have you talked to your daughter about it since you and she kissed?

We can continue this talk in Non-GSA if you’d like.

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 31 Dec 2023 - 23:09
Welcome aboard!

dare-to likes this post

Silent_Witness

Tue 2 Jan 2024 - 5:16
In all honesty, you're in the perfect situation to start having a sexual relationship with her if that's what you both want.
Your daughter's an adult and she obviously was feeling it as well, and definitely is thinking about what happened so talk to her.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum