Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Skaven

Hello father and daughter looking forward to hearing from others like us  Empty Hello father and daughter looking forward to hearing from others like us

Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 2:10
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi we're a father and daughter couple I'm im 50 she's 25. Were in our 2year looking forward to learning about others and hardships that come with this decision .

FullMarriageEquality, OtherHans, Unowen17, Dale55, Grimlock, RogerK, Dizzy and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hello father and daughter looking forward to hearing from others like us  Empty Re: Hello father and daughter looking forward to hearing from others like us

Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 12:04
Hi, Skaven, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your daughter. I’ve upgraded your account.

We have a few father-daughter couples here, and I hope you’ll seek each other out. Please enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Hello father and daughter looking forward to hearing from others like us  Empty Re: Hello father and daughter looking forward to hearing from others like us

Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 14:49
Welcome!

Unowen17 likes this post

OtherHans

Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 12:34
Welcome!

What led the two of you to decide upon a romantic relationship?

What kind of relationship did you have beforehand?

I know that many such relationships develop when a couple meets for the first time as adults. Was that the case for you?

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Grimlock, Olderson1991, Thebigsecret and heavenorhell like this post

heavenorhell

Sat 16 Dec 2023 - 17:20
I met my birth father at age 40 and we fell in love instantly. Both left our marriages and try to live our lives together as much as we can. I have two younger children that I have every other week so we share our lives when I’m not with my children.

Unowen17 likes this post

heavenorhell

Hello father and daughter looking forward to hearing from others like us  Empty Holidays

Sat 16 Dec 2023 - 23:13
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Holidays are so hard. I fear what our relationship looks like once he’s old. Who will I be? Just some long lost daughter taking care of him? Ugh.

Unowen17 likes this post

Olderson1991

Sat 16 Dec 2023 - 23:37
I've realized I'm polyamorous. If my mom were till alive today, that might look like me having a relationship with her, as well as another woman.
But yes, what you describe about the age difference is hard.
Sad

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 17 Dec 2023 - 9:40
heavenorhell wrote:Holidays are so hard. I fear what our relationship looks like once he’s old. Who will I be? Just some long lost daughter taking care of him? Ugh.

You’ll be far more than that, Skaven.

Peace,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum