Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Heiress1212

Introduction, I think? Empty Introduction, I think?

Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 8:42
Hi. I am currently in a physical relationship with two exceptionally close 'blood' relatives, and a third further related by an antiquated, old world convenience marriage. I am 44, I was born in 1976 and am of age.
I'm definitely allied to and with those who feel these such  cases, including my own, and the circumstances of those who have come here as a "safe haven" to seek refuge from an often obstinate and unconvinced populace beleaguered by current civil unrest, unpopular personal accounts and an overall malaise and discord.
I'm also of the reasoning by which our closest relations have become the utmost of our sole determinant, either by scientific logic, genetics, location, vocation or the very similarities that have comforted the familial archetypes and ruling hierarchies for centuries. The need to feel an immediate acceptance among others. The "best" or "higher" self reflections with the greatest chances of success and survival.

Whew! I apologize for that long and unwound road. 😳
This is me quietly leaving as I introduce myself.
*waves* Hi! 😃👋👋🤘

Oedipus and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction, I think? Empty Re: Introduction, I think?

Mon 15 Mar 2021 - 9:28
Hi, Heiress, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please let us know what your age was, and what the ages of your relatives were, when you became involved with them.

Stay safe,
UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum