Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

+4
FullMarriageEquality
polyguy
Unowen17
EveFrost
8 posters
Go down
EveFrost

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sun 4 Apr 2021 - 22:33
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My name is Evelyn.  I'm 38 and have always had romantic feelings for some of my family members, but I have always kept them completely secret.

But I am beginning to wonder if it isn't time for that to change.  I moved back in with my mother after I left my long-time girlfriend, and it has put me back into contact with my wonderful, smiling mother and my brother and sister, both of whom live nearby, and I find myself wanting to share my feelings again, maybe even to the point of a physical relationship, but I feel nervous about it and could use some people to talk to.  Hopefully that will happen here!  Looking forward to meeting all of you!

After looking at some other introductions, I am going to save myself some time and state that both my brother and sister are well over 18.

FullMarriageEquality, likaself and EpicureanD like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 1:59
Hi, Evelyn, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

We’d be glad to talk to you. I suggest you just post whatever you’d like to talk about in Non-GSA.

Stay safe,
UN

Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 12:54
Welcome, Evelyn. As my user name suggests, I have some experience dealing with multiple relationships. Feel free to ask questions, and we look forward to hearing more about your situation.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 5 Apr 2021 - 14:35
Welcome aboard!

Wed 7 Apr 2021 - 4:22
Welcome Evelyn!
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Fri 9 Apr 2021 - 20:44
Hiya Evelyn and welcome to our forums. The dilemma you're facing isn't at all uncommon and while only you can make those choices, many here have been there before and we'll do our best helping you.

Unowen17 likes this post

likaself
https://www.quora.com/profile/Angelika-Selfridge

Tue 18 May 2021 - 2:46
EveFrost wrote:My name is Evelyn.  I'm 38 and have always had romantic feelings for some of my family members, but I have always kept them completely secret.

But I am beginning to wonder if it isn't time for that to change.  I moved back in with my mother after I left my long-time girlfriend, and it has put me back into contact with my wonderful, smiling mother and my brother and sister, both of whom live nearby, and I find myself wanting to share my feelings again, maybe even to the point of a physical relationship, but I feel nervous about it and could use some people to talk to.  Hopefully that will happen here!  Looking forward to meeting all of you!

After looking at some other introductions, I am going to save myself some time and state that both my brother and sister are well over 18.

This is a place for advice. Just need to ask.
(Looks like you have an attraction to your mother.)

polyguy likes this post

nudegeorge123

Sun 6 Jun 2021 - 3:11
welcome
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum