Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JandO
JandO

Sincere greetings from a secret couple Empty Sincere greetings from a secret couple

Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 20:08
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello everyone! The following is my introduction.
I'm Tom(23) and my mom Diana(48)-also my wife, lover, queen and goddess, we have 5 years of sex. A year later, when I was 19, I formally proposed to her. Since then we have an unofficial marriage.
We live together like ordinary couples. There are only two of us in my family. No one knows our secrets in reality. Our life is smooth and sweet.
I found here through FME. Before that, I talked to Keith. I'm very grateful to him for giving me a lot of help.
This is a good place I am looking forward to-unlike most forums, it is more about love than sex. Everyone respects each other and responds to pressure from mainstream society.
I showed her here, and she was very happy too. This account will be used by us together-of course, most of it is me.
Our ultimate goal is to be married for 50 years. At least, we hope to be as long as Flora & John from Tumblr.
Looking forward to witnessing it with all of you!
Yours,
Tom & Diana

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, laymanms, Unowen17, redpanda, Jim2Two, Cyberdolphnow and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sincere greetings from a secret couple Empty Re: Sincere greetings from a secret couple

Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 21:20
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, Tom and Diana, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love and your marriage. I’ve upgraded your membership.

I’m also familiar with Flora and John, but from Quora, not Tumblr. Flora has an account here as FloraS1, but she hasn’t been active in a very long time.

I hope you enjoy it here! We’re not prudes about sex here, but we’re about support, not fetish stories. Please take a look around, and if you feel like it, we’d appreciate hearing your story in the Your Story forum.

Stay safe,
UN

laymanms, Cyberdolphnow and JandO like this post

JandO
JandO

Sincere greetings from a secret couple Empty Re: Sincere greetings from a secret couple

Mon 19 Jul 2021 - 21:29
Thanks! I will record our story in this forum-write it casually.

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 20 Jul 2021 - 6:14
I’m glad I’ve been some help! Welcome!

JandO likes this post

Southernuncle21

Wed 21 Jul 2021 - 3:04
Welcome to the forum. We all are glad you joined our community. I'm southernuncle21 and if you need anything let me know

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and JandO like this post

FamilyFriend
Special Member
Special Member

Thu 22 Jul 2021 - 2:04
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome.

I am also new to the Forum.

I look back and know that if there was a support system and safe place to discuss my family relationships contemporaneously I’d feel less conflicted about it all now. All I can do is urge you to share and ask questions because there are many here who experienced these things at a similar age. This is a place to discuss things anonymously so no need for reticence.

I’m glad you are here.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and JandO like this post

JandO
JandO

Fri 23 Jul 2021 - 16:35
FamilyFriend wrote:Welcome.

I am also new to the Forum.

I look back and know that if there was a support system and safe place to discuss my family relationships contemporaneously I’d feel less conflicted about it all now. All I can do is urge you to share and ask questions because there are many here who experienced these things at a similar age. This is a place to discuss things anonymously so no need for reticence.

I’m glad you are here.
Thanks! DM me to ask anything you are interested. And welcome to read our diary.

Unowen17, polyguy and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum