Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NoelsLight

Introduction post but right this time Empty Introduction post but right this time

Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 7:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I accidentally posted in the wrong forum before, sorry. Deleted it and will just paste the text here.

Hi. I don't really want to give too much away. I'm a woman in my early 30s. I've been involved with my (older) brother. This place was recommended to me quite a few months ago and I've only just gotten around to registering. A place where I can talk about this stuff sounds perfect. I'm looking forward to spending time here.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction post but right this time Empty Re: Introduction post but right this time

Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 8:51
Hi, NoelsLight, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Of course you can talk freely about your involvement with your older brother here. Most of us here are either involved with a relative or dearly wish they had been. So it’s not the big hairy deal that it is for the Regulars. Please feel free to say whatever’s on your mind in the members-only forums. And I hope you and he have, or had, a great time together.

By the way, are you currently with him, or was it something from the past?

Stay safe,
UN

Introduction post but right this time Empty Re: Introduction post but right this time

Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 9:33
Thanks for approving me. I guess our situation is a bit complicated. It's been off and on throughout our adult lives and we haven't had much contact the last months due to current events.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 8 Aug 2021 - 10:09
My pleasure, NoelsLight. Perhaps you could tell us about it in Your Story?

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum