Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brucewj

Introduction Empty Introduction

Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:19 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
I'm a 37 year old white male. I've had a sexual relationship with my mother for 18 years. We don't live in the same city but we meet at motels/hotels during holidays. I've been in love with her since my early 20's. Strangely, I don't remember being interested in her at all when I was growing up. We had a very conventional relationship when I was a child. She never acted inappropriately or anything like that. She was very much the kind and considerate parent even though she was married at 18 and I was born a year later. For most of my childhood I viewed her primarily as someone who existed primarily to ruin my fun. I left home at 18 to attend the University of Texas and after that I only saw her on the occasional weekend. Even though I was aware that my mother was very attractive, I never thought of her as a woman really. I'm not sure why exactly. Maybe it was societal conditioning. That all changed within a year. It's been a strange and unbelievably stressful journey. My greatest fear has always been that someone we know will somehow find out. I've actually had nightmares about it. My dad once came close to seeing a nude pic that I took of her that I kept folded in my wallet.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Ibis.Noctua, FamilyFriend and Penguinsct like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:10 am
Hi, Bruce! Welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your mother. I’ve upgraded your account.

Most consang couples are worried about someone finding out. I’d gather that you either can’t, or don’t want to, live as a couple. Am I right?

Hope you enjoy our forum! We have several other mom-son couples here.

Stay safe,
UN

Cyberdolphnow and brucewj like this post

brucewj

Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:30 am
My mother is divorced now and we want to live as a couple but mom thinks that it would seem strange to our family and friends. She already thinks that her sister is suspicious about us.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Ibis.Noctua like this post

brucewj

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:23 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I've never participated in forums like this before. I guess I'm just feeling the need to talk to like-minded people. My own situation has made me curious about other people. Sometimes it's hard for me because of all the secrecy in my life. When I was younger I'd have never imagined I'd be in this situation. Hopelessly in love with my own mother. It's made me intensely curious how other people ended up falling in love with their close relative.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Ibis.Noctua and FamilyFriend like this post

Cyberdolphnow
Cyberdolphnow

Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:00 pm
Search these forums for others who share the same relationship dynamic of mother/son. Having other family close does complicate the relationship. your father and her are divorced how long?

Also I would recommend that you NEVER carry any nude pictures of her in your wallet especially with identifying traits such as tattoos showing or showing face! If this happened years ago I can understand but not recently especially with people freaking out about showing anything like that to others....

Last edited by Cyberdolphnow on Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and ideas)

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Ibis.Noctua like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:32 pm
Welcome aboard, Bruce!

Congratulations on your love.

If you want to live together, don’t let anything stop you. There’s nothing unusual about a mother and son living together. if other people are suspicious, so what? BUT… even if you think someone else has figured it out, never admit to it unless you can trust that person with your life and there is some benefit to doing so. It’s nobody else’s business.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Ibis.Noctua like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:57 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Bruce-feel free to PM me if you wish. Mom and I cohabitate We kept "separate" bedrooms to keep up appearances when family was around. Being a true romantic as well as intimate couple is the reality of our lifestyle, and as FME has said suggested don't let anything stop you. Family just thought I was back home and looked after mom.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Ibis.Noctua and Penguinsct like this post

brucewj

Introduction Empty Correction

Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:24 am
I told my mother about being on this forum and she wasn't too enthusiastic about it but agreed to keep an open mind. I told her that I just needed to talk to other people who were like-minded. She's very paranoid about our family and friends finding out. A lot of our family members are demented Texas Baptists! I actually have limited contact with most of my family with the exception of my sister and aunt but mom puts up with everyone . She wanted me to read her what I posted so I did. She scolded me for saying that she's divorced. She's actually only separated from her second husband but they haven't lived together in a long time. Not legally divorced because she's afraid it makes her look like a failure in the eyes of her family. My mother is a very sensitive and soft spoken person but she cares too much about what other people think. She desperately wants to live with me though

Rick Fortune, Cyberdolphnow, Ibis.Noctua and FamilyFriend like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:45 am
Bruce-tell mom it's okay. My mother was divorced and so was I. As I stated earlier, make appearances fit the need. Your mom is about 56 if my math is correct. Age right now is how we started. Family was so happy I was in the house, so they didn't have to come by to help mom. Make a room for yourself, put your stuff in your room, not mom's. Then you can live, love and sleep with your mother every night! And you can be apart for a night if you have to. It does really make a difference when you can be together every morning, helps solidify the relationship. You get to love and touch her as your "special" partner every day! She should always stay your mom as well as your intimate partner-the feeling will never end.

FullMarriageEquality, Cyberdolphnow, FamilyFriend, brucewj and Penguinsct like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:07 pm
Partners can get worried about forums like this, but as long as you’re protecting your anonymity, it’s fine. People need safe spaces to talk.

Cyberdolphnow and brucewj like this post

brucewj

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks. Mom might join this forum just so she can keep track of what I'm saying. I'm fine with that. I think it'll do her good actually

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

Cyberdolphnow
Cyberdolphnow

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:56 pm
brucewj wrote:Thanks. Mom might join this forum just so she can keep track of what I'm saying. I'm fine with that. I think it'll do her good actually

That could be a good idea for her understanding. This place is one of the best non-sexual and non-lurid forums for people like you to discuss with others one of the most secretive consenting adult relationships that it's possible to have between two (or more) people.

FullMarriageEquality and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum