Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AdamLovesMom

Son who loves his mom Empty Son who loves his mom

Thu 27 Jan 2022 - 4:39
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi,
I'm Adam. I'm 19, almost 20. My mom is in her 40's. I joined here because I love my mom more than anything in the world, and I'm also sexually attracted to her. The problem I have is that I don't know how to tell her about my feelings without freaking her out, but I'm seriously deeply in love with her and I can't imagine ever wanting to be with anyone else, ever. She's all I ever think about. I wish more than anything that I could express my love for her physically beyond just hugs, without any boundaries and that she would reciprocate that. I hope that being here will help me figure out what to do because right now I'm miserable having all this bottled up inside.
Adam

Unowen17, alyssamama and MothersLittleHelper like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Son who loves his mom Empty Re: Son who loves his mom

Thu 27 Jan 2022 - 6:43
Adam, I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard! We can probably help you in the member areas, to which you should now have access. Try telling us more in the Non-GSA section.

AdamLovesMom and alyssamama like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 27 Jan 2022 - 10:29
Welcome, Adam! I do hope we can help you find a safe way to let your mom know your feelings for her.

Stay safe,
UN

AdamLovesMom and alyssamama like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum