Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Naruto88

Struggled with inner thoughts of acceptance, seeing people able to talk without judgement gives relief. Empty Struggled with inner thoughts of acceptance, seeing people able to talk without judgement gives relief.

Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 21:54
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi 35 male asian guy. The topic of consanguinamory is a huge taboo in my country. Needless to say grew up with respressed feelings about myself. It fills my heart with joy that people can share their thoughts and not be alone on this forum.
Kudos to the community.

Quesera and Unowen17 like this post

Naruto88

Struggled with inner thoughts of acceptance, seeing people able to talk without judgement gives relief. Empty Re: Struggled with inner thoughts of acceptance, seeing people able to talk without judgement gives relief.

Sat 12 Feb 2022 - 7:54
I am an ally who wants to support and at the same time learn from the experiences of the community.
Thank you.

Quesera likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Struggled with inner thoughts of acceptance, seeing people able to talk without judgement gives relief. Empty Re: Struggled with inner thoughts of acceptance, seeing people able to talk without judgement gives relief.

Sat 12 Feb 2022 - 10:50
Hi, Naruto, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account. We’re always glad to have more allies.

It seems that you might be interested in one or more of your relatives. If so, could you say which ones?

Stay safe,
UN

Sat 12 Feb 2022 - 11:29
First cousin from teenage, now she is 32 years old married. In our early twenties there was some sexual tension between us but never acted upon it

Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 12 Feb 2022 - 14:16
Welcome aboard!

Naruto88 likes this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Sun 13 Feb 2022 - 4:16
Welcome Naruto!

Naruto88 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum