Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Crushingonmommy

Introduction: 23  year old male looking to open up to my mom Empty Introduction: 23 year old male looking to open up to my mom

Sun 24 Apr - 12:47
Hey im "Rocco", im here for advice mostly, and to see how people have managed to start these relationships.

Bit of background, i grew up a single child living with my divorced mother. Dad was around but i never lived with him
She was and still is a very good looking Slavic lady, shes in her early 40s and had me when she was still very young, so shes always been reffered to as my "MILF" by my friends

We actually shared a bed until i was 15 years old and i used to masturbate quite openly next to her at night, which she never had an issue with, we also both slept naked during most of this time. So we are quite open with eachother, (she is a bit of a hippie)

For as long as i can remember ive had fantasies of her and i being sexually involved, and over the last few years its become something that is always scratching at me, i want nothing more then to have some sort of sexual relationship with her.

A couple years ago i asked if she could help me masturbate.
I was so horny one night and i came out of my room with no pants what so ever sporting a massive erection (im almost 9 inches, so its a pain in the ass sometimes). I asked how she would feel about helping me out and she laughed and sort of took it as a joke. She was at the time dating someone which she isnt currently, and ive recently overheard her speaking to her girlfriends about how much shes craving sex

Im here because i want to come clean with her properly, and hopfully convince her that it could be a beautiful and fun thing for us both not something to be afraid of.

Looking forward to all your responses
Cheers
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction: 23  year old male looking to open up to my mom Empty Re: Introduction: 23 year old male looking to open up to my mom

Sun 24 Apr - 16:07
Hi, Rocco, my regrets that I can’t upgrade your account. Open masturbation with your mother at age 15 and younger counts as underage sexual experience with a wide age gap.

Locking thread.

Stay safe,
UN

You cannot reply to topics in this forum