Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jackf6325

Wanting my mom Empty Wanting my mom

Wed 25 May - 6:55
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi. I’m Jack, I’m 21, and I’m very interested in my mother who is 56, I have made much progress and think I am very close to achieving my lifetime goal of loving my mother. We are very close. She knows how I feel about her as well.

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, Unowen17, Scandinaviaincest and MothersLittleHelper like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wanting my mom Empty Re: Wanting my mom

Wed 25 May - 15:42
Hi, Jack, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

How does your mother feel about the possibility of being intimate with you?

Stay safe,
UN

Wed 25 May - 16:01
She used to say we shouldn’t, but to me that wasn’t a no, it was her just thinking timing wasn’t the best at that moment. Since then though I think she’s more interested because she talks to me about things most moms wouldn’t talk with their sons about, such as her taking nudes, and I think I may be able to give her the love she deserves soon, at least I believe things are going in the right direction Smile

Oedipus, Unowen17, laura74 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 25 May - 19:27
Sounds like things are going very well. Her knowing for sure how you feel means you are past one of her biggest hurdles.

Try dating her. Dating her can be a nice evening at home. You want her to feel desired, uninhibited, and playful. A date at home might mean making or buying her favorite dinner and cuddling up to watch movies together that won’t be a turn-off. Handle everything: don’t create more work for her. Reduce her stress. Assure her that you can keep private things private and that you love each other already. There’s nothing wrong with expressing that love through more affection.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Wed 25 May - 20:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed “crest” to “create”. Probably an autocorrect glitch.)

Oedipus, Unowen17, laura74 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 25 May - 20:05
She used to say we shouldn’t, but to me that wasn’t a no, it was her just thinking timing wasn’t the best at that moment.

One mom I heard about would tell her son, “we really shouldn’t be doing this” every time they made love. Which they did, frequently and willingly. I think they were just enjoying the taboo aspect. Maybe your mom is also toying with the taboo, or maybe she has some serious objections. It’d be worth talking it over with her.

Keith’s idea about dating your mom is excellent.

And there’s no need to rush. We can talk more about it in Non-GSA if you’d like.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, Jackf6325 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Thu 26 May - 5:14
Unowen17 wrote:
She used to say we shouldn’t, but to me that wasn’t a no, it was her just thinking timing wasn’t the best at that moment.

One mom I heard about would tell her son, “we really shouldn’t be doing this” every time they made love. Which they did, frequently and willingly. I think they were just enjoying the taboo aspect. Maybe your mom is also toying with the taboo, or maybe she has some serious objections. It’d be worth talking it over with her.

Keith’s idea about dating your mom is excellent.

And there’s no need to rush. We can talk more about it in Non-GSA if you’d like.

Stay safe,
UN

That's certainly sometimes true of my sister and I, as we do enjoy that taboo aspect. Not every time, but we do embrace a bit of that language here and there. It's helped us overcome some mental hurdles, and helped us develop a certain rebellious thought process about our physical relations over the years. We've acknowledged what society thinks, and we're still going to proceed with our love and our physical expressions of that love anyway.

And, in the moments of elevated passion, on some level, maybe we believe it to an extent. Not necessarily in the sense we believe there's really, truly anything wrong with it, but that we shouldn't be doing this according to someone somewhere, and we enjoy defying that together and proceeding with our desires.

I can also say that our language gives some narrative to what we're doing, with each other. It's helped reinforce how we feel. We like who we are and what we do as a couple, and in this regard, I might call her by something a bit romantic for the usual family lexicon, like "Babe" or "Honey" or compliment her physique in particular ways. Or, she might say something like, "Hey, bro (brother), come join me in bed" or similarly ask me to massage her feet, or something more mature.

We've taken sentences - verbal expressions - that would be considered inappropriate for a brother and sister and have made them quite sweet and romantic. It wasn't a plan, it's just developed that way on its own through various stages of our companionship.

So, through language, that woman could certainly be exploring her own feelings aloud.
Sponsored content