Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rtp9781

Introduction. Skeptical but hopeful. Empty Introduction. Skeptical but hopeful.

Mon 4 Jul 2022 - 15:36
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all. My name is Jack, I’m 26 and have no real experience but know it’s hanging on the edge. Without over indulging, I have definitely been provided the opportunity or experienced “coincidence” one too many times to know that I could go through with it if I wanted. There’s been some movements, texts, and touches by her that I know have a sprinkle of “i know you want it” on top of them, but I’ve just never pulled the trigger. At this point- there isn’t much more I want than to be with her in that way, but it’s my mother, and just as I know that the opportunity has been there, I’m aware that the inevitable change to everything in life is there too if I make the move. Just wanted to read what I hope to be something genuine and literally check if I’m crazy because everything else is so obviously not real and hard to believe. Hoping this isn’t a joke

Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and FamilyFriend like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction. Skeptical but hopeful. Empty Re: Introduction. Skeptical but hopeful.

Mon 4 Jul 2022 - 15:58
Jack,

Welcome aboard. I’ve upgraded your account. You should now have access to the member areas, where we can discuss things further. You can also contact Admins privately, or anyone else who invites you to. I can be reached via email at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com and on Wire at fullmarriageequality.

It definitely will change things if you go through with it. I’ve known many who’ve regretted never trying. I don’t know many (any?) who regretted trying. You love each other. This isn’t some stranger who doesn’t care about you. Sharing more affection with someone you love is generally a good thing, if its both what you want.

But like I said, we can discuss this further out of the Introduction area.

Unowen17, Scandinaviaincest and Rtp9781 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction. Skeptical but hopeful. Empty Re: Introduction. Skeptical but hopeful.

Mon 4 Jul 2022 - 16:15
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Jack. Scary feeling, isn’t it? Say one sentence to your mother and your life changes forever. Never say that sentence to her and your life also changes forever.

If you do decide to enter into a relationship with your mother, your life and hers won’t suddenly become perfect. But parts of it might just become better than you possibly could have imagined. Please feel free to discuss in the members-only forums.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Scandinaviaincest and Rtp9781 like this post

Rtp9781

Mon 4 Jul 2022 - 21:37
I’ll be posting soon. More of that type of shit happened today. I’m telling you..idk if she necessarily WANTS it to happen, you know what I mean, but she 100% is letting me know I could.

polyguy, FamilyFriend and Scandinaviaincest like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 5 Jul 2022 - 10:41
Rtp9781 wrote:I’m telling you..idk if she necessarily WANTS it to happen, you know what I mean, but she 100% is letting me know I could.

Sounds like she might be a bit apprehensive. Do you think so?

Stay safe,
UN

Rick Fortune likes this post

FamilyFriend
Special Member
Special Member

Tue 5 Jul 2022 - 11:55
Rtp9781 wrote:I’ll be posting soon. More of that type of shit happened today. I’m telling you..idk if she necessarily WANTS it to happen, you know what I mean, but she 100% is letting me know I could.

I didn’t take the hints, clues and suggestions that were being broadcast so my mom took the initiative and ended up putting her cards on the table. Part of my uncertainty with understanding the situation was that our family is tactile and not verbally expressive so some of it got lost.

I’ll go to my grave knowing that my physical relationship with my mom was net-positive, for both of us. Do I understand it? No. We had a very rocky relationship prior, and could not seem to communicate. We had some intense angry times while I was growing up when we questioned each other’s love. Afterwards, never questioned it.

You haven’t said that you WANT something to happen. So, do you?

If your mom is not normally touchy-feely with you, I don’t think there’s any doubt in my mind she wants you to make a move. Before something happens that neither of you can reel back in, the next time the touches happen I’d pull her into your arms, cup her cheek so she doesn’t look away, look her in the eye and ask her directly what she wants to happen, next.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Fri 8 Jul 2022 - 4:14
If it is this apparent, you have to discuss it with her. I can't just advocate, I had a wonderful life and want it for everyone who wants it as well. But both you and mom have to choose, and that means you have to talk about it. I'd like to say more, but I think I'll stop here.

Unowen17, FamilyFriend and luvmemum63 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum